Frame Connectors And Strut Braces

EGGZ_90 _SC

whats up all... i am up to the challenge to see if i can make some braces and connectors.. if any one has some i would really like to see them this way i can get a better picture with what i need to do...and then i will try to make some at the cheapest price possible... if any one would like some just put up a post on here and let me know so i can determine how much material i will need and then i i can come up with a price... thanks for coporation..

Attachments

• fordlogospinning.gif
    fordlogospinning.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 134
James, I just had a look at Kenny Brown's site ... they have listings for the products, but no photos for the T-Bird / Cougar stuff unfortunately.

cheers
Ed N.

ok sc4life.. thanks. and thanks ed ill se if i can find anything through our shop here in town...but like i asked b4 if anyone has connectors on thier ride or strut braces i would really like to see them so i can get to work on them or if anyone has some pics of them please send them to me at big_eggy@hotmail.com or flamedoutfeet@yahoo.com.....thanks

Attachments

• canada.gif
    canada.gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 90
hey lazybird there is a guy here in brantford that makes prostreet chassis.... they are way beyond my means but if i had the proper machines i would try one for my self....

Gee, I wonder if I could find an insurance company that would insure a prostreet-chassis '96 T-Bird????? Naaaaaa. (Sorry, just venting at the aparent problems with what's going on.)

Would be cool.

lazybird4pt6 said:
Gee, I wonder if I could find an insurance company that would insure a prostreet-chassis '96 T-Bird????? Naaaaaa. (Sorry, just venting at the aparent problems with what's going on.)

Would be cool.

Wrong thread Bro!:D Just kidding!!:D LOL!!

Attachments

• bs.gif
    bs.gif
    2.2 KB · Views: 63
Back