Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Eight

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Nine

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Ten or more

Votes: 7 1.8%

• Total voters
I have one . I also have so much money init I could have bought 7 or 8 regular ones. I would like to buy a low mile loaded stock 95. If I do my wife will make me move it out to the garage and then sleep in it.

All i can afford right now is 1. But its better than none, and definately better than the 92 base that i did own. Hope to own another one someday, particularly a 95 pearl white 5-speed :D

-Trey

Eleven and two on the way

I currently have 11 but I still have 2 I bought that I need to pick up [ I don't think I have a problem :confused: ] :D

I've picked up a few more cars since I posted on this thread the first time. Here's what I have now:

6 SC's:

89 XR7 Auto - being parted out
90 35th Anny Auto - to be restored
90 35th Anny Auto - to be restored
90 XR7 Auto w/4.6L DOHC - my show/drag car
90 XR7 Auto - being parted out
90 SC Auto - being parted out

and 8 other MN12/FN10's:

89 Cougar LS - being parted out
92 Cougar LS - being parted out
92 Cougar 25th Anny 5.0 - being parted out
94 Tbird LX w/splitport 3.8L - my daily driver
94 Cougar XR7 - being parted out
94 Lincoln Mark 8 - being parted out
95 Tbird LX 4.6L - for sale soon
97 Tbird LX - being parted out

-Rod

Sc's at my house

I have had 9 in the past year or so.

90 35th auto, 109k FOR SALE
90 35th auto, still complete
90 35th 5spd, probably a parts car, salvage title, rod knock, serious underbody rust
90 SC Auto, black/black leather, loaded and beautful. Driver/stored for winter
93 SC 5spd, black/black combo interior, for sale soon
89 XR-7 5spd, Black/ grey leather, excellent body, interior shot.

3 have been parted, but still have way to many parts.

89 SC 5spd, parted
90 35th auto, parted
91 SC auto, parted

Still looking for the right one. Can never have too many, just have to hide them from my wife.

Randall

Garage would be nice

Rob said:
Any luck with a garage yet? Winter is here Rob

Rob,
No garage yet. I put up a 22' x 24' x 12' Shelter King unit out back. This helps out tremendously. I need a wharehouse. We'll have to get together sometime, maybe i'll make it up to your place soon.
Randall

Randall

I went by your exit on the Thruway Monday morning, but I was too tired to try to hook up with you [600 mile white knuckle ride] I'll call you this weekend
:D Rob

My 1st SC

Just picked up my 1st Super Coupe. A red 90 with black leather interior and 5 speed. She completely optioned out too.
I learned my lesson the hard way though with having too many cars. I have 3 Monte Carlo SS's and can't get rid of any of them. Plus I found that with 3 cars to build and modify I was spreading myself too thin. None of the cars were getting done and I was just trying to keep up with them. So, I will only keep the one SC and concentrate all my efforts on that. I'll buy parts as i need them, but I'm not buying anymore SC's just to stockpile them like I did the Monte SS's.
By the way...if anyone is looking for a Monte SS.... :rolleyes:

Sorry, I picked one because thats all we got is my sc and im only 13 and gotta fix mine up ya know, lol.

Just picked up my 1st Super Coupe. A red 90 with black leather interior and 5 speed. She completely optioned out too.
I learned my lesson the hard way though with having too many cars. I have 3 Monte Carlo SS's and can't get rid of any of them. Plus I found that with 3 cars to build and modify I was spreading myself too thin. None of the cars were getting done and I was just trying to keep up with them. So, I will only keep the one SC and concentrate all my efforts on that. I'll buy parts as i need them, but I'm not buying anymore SC's just to stockpile them like I did the Monte SS's.
By the way...if anyone is looking for a Monte SS.... :rolleyes:

An SC is way more rarer and valuable than a Monte SS anyway so you did great I just picked my first one up as well...:cool:

Back