Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Eight

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Nine

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Ten or more

Votes: 7 1.8%

• Total voters
i have 2 '94 sc auto's and 1 '89 sc auto, both '94's are licensed and on the road. the '89 started out as a buy and part out deal but i got sentimental and now after a year or so and many repairs it's about ready to be road worthy. fabricating a custom fmic has been the highlight on it so far, did it just to see if i could.

Currectly I have three SC's.

'90 35th Anny 5spd
'90 35th Anny 5spd
'92 5.0 SC 5spd road racer

I want a 94/95 5spd SC next :D

Shane

I only have a motor I took out of a parts car and is going into a '84 'stang 'vert to keep the V-H8ters off balance gotta love the six pack

Thanks God I only have one now, I did have two but the 89 was sold last week.
One is plenty.:D

I had 2 sc's

1990 sc manual - fell appart rusted, someone didn't take care of it
1993 sc manual - street race car and just for fun.
1989 nissan pulsar - dd

I have 2 sc's - 1993 that is currently dead in the garage with no spark - 1992 with 16k miles my hanger Queen.

Four SC's, 5 birds total.

89 auto twillight blue
90 35th 5speed
94 5speed black
95 5speed chameleon blue

and the 92 sport 5speed.

im cutting down back to three probably. :mad:

You cange my current tally from 1 to 2 SC's. Added a 90 AOD Titanium SC last fall to the collection. Now if I can just get the stupid thing running. :mad:

The poll only tells part of our obsession. Need a poll indicating 'roughly' how much we've put into our SC(s). Reason being, I only have one SC, but could have bought several with the amount I have into mine. ;)

Addict

My name is Rob and I have a problem I have 19 s/c's, a cougar, and 5 mn12's, looking to reduce and work on quality instead on quanity.

My name is Rob and I have a problem I have 19 s/c's, a cougar, and 5 mn12's, looking to reduce and work on quality instead on quanity.

I can help you im looking for a new sc!!

I have 3/4 of an sc, the back ends goooone!!!

S/c

Most of mine are from 89 to 93 Let me know how much you want to spend or just come east:D

I have 3 my first a 93 5speed dead now( hole in oil pan) ready for paint and jambed 2 tone may become a parts car, 90 auto black on black (bent rod)never stays fixed. cursed!!!!!!!!!!!1 and the new one the 35th 5speed got cheep with lots of new parts and mods just needed finshed the part bill keeps growing and only a week old.. love these cars but they will suck you dry and break again...or i my just need to slw down...naaaaaaaaaaa

Back