A good kill today,

pro street rich

Well I was on my way to the speed shop today with another one of the S.C. guys following behind. When we got to this turn I spotted a black winged car coming up to the light. I let up on the gas a bit and called the guy who was following me to ask what it was. He knew that there was a race coming, as he commented on how I had slowed down. As the black car got up to him he said that it was a new style Trans Am and I should try him. So we went along to the next stop light and we had a clean shot. That light turned green and the race was on. i got the bird so good off the light that I think he was shocked as he gave up early on. We drove another six miles or so and no matter what I did that trans am would not get along side me again. We turned off at the exit we needed and the trans kept on going not even wanting to look. Maybe he was going right to the dealer to find out what kicked his butt, or maybe to just get out of town before someone else got on his case. Either way, a win is a win, and we both did leave some rubber on that street corner today....Oh and yes this was a 3.8 S.C. car, not one of my other big blocks......Rich P.S. the guy who say it can jump in here if he wants.....a kill is good any way they come.................Rich

Back