The New look.

JJanney

New Look for the SCCoA

Please O Please, make a blue or black motif for the boards... This silver burns my eyes!!

Looks good though :)

Yeah, I really do like the look, but it is a little hard on the eyes, being all shades of gray. A little "busy" looking too when you pull up a thread. Maybe it's still being tweaked. If not, I"m sure I'll adapt. The work for improvements is still appreciated.

Edit: Ah yes, we're getting there. Posting in the middle of the improvements being put in, appartently. Way to go guys!

Last edited:
Well, I logged out and logged back in, and it looks normal now. But how can I change it back? I've looked in the User CP everywhere... I liked it in the Evolution mode.

Please tell me I'm not the only one experiencing a couple different looks every now and then. I thought it was my computer going crazy! The one that was blue if I remember correctly with the grid in the background looked pretty cool.:D

JJanney

I don't want to ask a stupid question but are the boards going to one or the other or what's happening?:confused:

Think the webmaster is trying out some new looks,i had about 3 different color schemes in the last 30 min, but all is back to normal now. I agree with you guys, "change is good" Hopefully this was a preview of things to come.

Haha... Most other messageboards offer different "schemes" or visuals that the user can choose. V6power does. Hopefully, we'll be able to choose.

With the 2 groups coming together, I think it's a great idea to have a change. That way everyone feels at home. Kind of like moving in with your girlfriend, a new place is the best way to go to keep everyone comfortable.

What the hell happened?

Damn it I'm getting old and don't like this new fangled look of the board. Went to lunch and came back what's going on?

Jeff

What happened to edit and I can't have more than 8 PM's and I can't see the black on dark blue (or what ever color they are).

Jeff

Check out the thread I started yesterday, "New look for the SCCoA". Its in non-technical. :) Just testing new looks.

This new look is very "busy", harder on the eyes than the old look. Especially when reading a thread with a lot of replies - all those spikey graphic borders get in the way.

Stupendous page design!

I just logged in & saw the new page design; it looks incredible! In the past I was attempting a clean, modern, striking look like this for my own site, but I hadn't come close to what you've done here!

My compliments on an excellent job!

Back