? about "new look" forums......

z90sc

when I go to the forums on my work computer,I still get the "old" look forums...on my home computer the "Evolution" style comes up...I'm OLD and find the "Evolution" as well as the other options harder to read....is there a way to return to the previous style?Not complaining...just asking...
z

Me too

The switch to the new style lasted a few days for me, and now it is back to the old style. Was this a test?
I too prefer the older style.

I guess I'm a bit confused about this also. For a few days, I was getting the grid SCCoA block style. I logged out and cleared cookies and now it's the red,white, and blue style. I understand trying new things. It can be tedious. My .02?..I like the red,white, and blue. Just used to it I guess.

Have a great weekend all.

Well. Clearing the cookies worked temporarily. Just until you log back in.

George/Ron,

Is there a way we can keep the pages in the old format? If not, I'll just clear the cookies prior to logging on & after I post.

This info would be helpful for many.
Thanks,
Anthony

Anthony,

Try this:

Click on the "user cp" button

Click on "Edit Options"

Scroll down and find "Style Set"

Then just choose the style you want!

(Default style will be the original)

gldiii said:
Anthony,

Try this:

Click on the "user cp" button

Click on "Edit Options"

Scroll down and find "Style Set"

Then just choose the style you want!

(Default style will be the original)

Thanks George, I didnt' think to look back there.. I looked the first day to put it back but there were only the two selections there the time I looked... I'm using the new esennce 7 look.... It's kind of nice with a super high res setting... I like!!!

Good job guys!!

RJ

Back