Who's coming to the car show on August 10 ?

fast Ed

Hey guys

I'd like to get an idea of how many people are planning to attend the show'n'shine we're doing in conjuction with the GTA Mustang Club, Sunday, August 10th, here at Fines Ford Lincoln in Bolton, 12435 Highway 50 South.

Here are some more details: Entry will be $5.00, 100% of that will be donated to a local charity, Caledon Hospice Centre. Door prizes, and half the cost of the trophies, is being put up by Fines Ford. GTAMC will cover the other half of the trophy costs, as there will be several classes for their cars due to the expected ratio between Mustangs and Birds / Cougars. Start time is 12 noon, you can arrive a bit before that if you like. We'll cut off show registration at 1:00 pm. Class balloting will be by participant voting, ballots must be in by 2:30 p.m. The awards will be presented at 3:30 p.m.

The show is open to all years and models of Fords, Lincolns and Mercurys.

Please post on to this thread with your intentions, yes or no. Also, if anyone is interested in helping out with the running of the show on the day of, please e-mail or p.m. me. You will still be eligible to enter your car.

By the way, the alternate date in case this is rained out on the 10th, is Sunday, September 7.

cheers
Ed N.

Last edited:
Ed,

I'm shooting for yes. My car is going to the shop to diagnose and hopefully repair the overdrive issue with the tranny!:eek: I was going to leave it until the season was over but TO doesn't seem to be getting any closer to London!! I want to make a meet !!! Hopefully it won't be too major. Count me in pending tranny repair. I'll let you know.:D

Last edited:
I'll be there to keep Andrew company. I don't think many people will care to gawk at a 4x4 floating couch, BUT at least I AM bringing my car!!
Shame on you, Andrew!!! FMIC, but your cars not worthy?! If you're really THAT worried about your paint then we'll spray paint your car Primer Grey, then people will only look under the hood. How's that for a solution. I know where you live, I think I should come over and tell your wife to smack you (J/K!!).
Okay, i'm finished harping at someone for not trying now.

(some G.D. you are):D

Ed and the gang,

As I have pointed out before, that Sunday is my wedding anniversary. As such, I doubt I'll be available to attend the meet. However, in the case of me taking Alecia out to celebrate on the Friday night or the Saturday night instead, then perhaps I can swing being a participant in the show.

I'll have to let you know as the date gets closer. ...I'll do my best.

Cheers,

Sean

Sean,
I know how you can work this bring Alecia in to the car show and then take her for a nice Dinner.

J/j do what you can.:)

C'mon guys, anyone else ? Your car doesn't have to be absolute show quality, just come on up and enjoy yourselves. Unlike some car shows that go all day, this one runs from noon until 4 pm, so you're not getting baked in the sun for a whole day.

Let's show some strength in numbers, and not get totally overwhelmed by the Mustang guys ... :)

cheers
Ed N.

I'll go in the same glass as Wang's car. I think I have a shoot at the trophy then.

I'm planning on making it there. Maybe a few guys would like to meet up up in Oakville, then head up to Bolton. We can meet near the QEW.

Hey Ryan,

I'll be heading up there... if you want to hook up at a near by Tim's, let me know. I'm near Third Line & the QEW in Oakville.

As I stated earlier, Ed, provided my car's a$$ isn't in the air while it's going on, i'll be there. I could always bring the Capri......

Back