Who's coming to the car show on August 10 ?

If my tranny does get repaired in time and since I have never entered a show and shine before. What categories are there and how do the judge your car. I don't have a lot of mods yet, the exterior is stock. About the only thing I could enter is maybe best origional paint? LOL Could someone fill me in. :p

This is going to be a very low-key, informal show. Judging will be done by the participants. There will be about 8 classes, just one for our cars due to the ratio of Birds / Cougars that will likely be in attendance vs. the herd of Mustangs from the GTA Mustang Club, and Golden Horseshoe Mustang Assoc.

GTAMC is the co-organizing club, their president, Fab Fiocco is doing a lot of the leg work for this event. They are also paying for half of the trophies from their coffers, Fines Ford Lincoln is looking after the other half.

So don't worry so much about classes and judging, just come on up and enjoy the afternoon with some fellow car nuts and cool machines. :)

cheers
Ed N.

I was speaking with my buddy from work, Bill with the 94 5 spd,
he indicated he would "most likely" show up. I'll keep pestering.

Pestering.....LOL, I love it!! It's nice to do to someone else, ain't it?;) Keep it up, Andrew, i'm sure he'll cave in...uhh, I mean come out.

Wow, Mike, you sound pretty sure of yourself. BTW - still haven't answered my question, yet...did you tell your insurance company about your blower? Hmmmm....

Ed, i'll see about making arrangements to do my diff swap on Saturday afternoon so I can make it out...shouldn't be a problem. I'll call tomorrow about the shims.

For those of you planning to attend, who have not been to the dealership before, here are some directions. I'm going to assume that you're all coming from south of there. ;)

Coming in from 401 E or 403, take 427 N by the airport, all the way to the top at Hwy 7. From 401 W, take 409 W to 427 N, to the end. At Hwy 7, turn left, heading west, one intersection. That will be Hwy 50, turn right, head north for about 10 minutes. The dealership is on the right (east) side just before you get into the main section of Bolton. If you pass a Tim Horton's and McDonald's on the left, you've gone too far, turn around !! :)

thx
Ed N.

it was supposed to rain this afternoon too but I was at the beach getting a sunburn.....

I'm sure it is a rain or shine event correct Ed??
if it is raining it will be just me if it is nice I will have the whole troop along for the day..

It seems like there will be more SC's at this event .....hopefully we will not be out numbered by too much Stangs........:)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 136
Depending on whats up that day if im free and can get a drive im in for sure. Would bring the bird but cant afford to insure her ehehe.

Ron, we actually have a rain date of September 7 set, that's tucked in on the original post, I'm going to go back in and bold or underline it so it stands out.

Fab from GTAMC and I will make the decision the morning of the event if the weather looks crappy ... anybody who wants to know the status of the show before heading out that day, give me a call on my cell, 647-226-9107 ... I'll make sure it's turned on. :)

cheers
Ed N.

Ed,

I don't know if you want me to call your cell from London or not. My brother and I are coming from London him in his stang and me in my SC (hopefully!?) Would it be a problem to throw a post up to let us know if it's a go or not. Only because we will be leaving fairly early to get there on time. I have to leave room for getting lost. I have a habit of doing that with or without directions. My wife will be navigating so I should be alright. LOL!! Let me know.

It's not lookin' good for me...

I just mentioned it to Alecia tonight, and she blew up! ...Guess I shoulda got married on a different day?! ;)

Cheers,

Sean

Back