Who's coming to the car show on August 10 ?

hopin for rain on your anny, so later you could attend a car show... you know your a car nut when!

hey ed i will be comming up for the show... just finished talkin the girlfriend into comming up... so im good to go..lol.. you cant miss my ride just look for the bird with a bust tail feather(punched trunk lock)..lol...

Don't stay home on account of the weather forecast. 9 times out of 10 I can look out the window and tell the weather better. I wouldn't mind having a barometer like my Dad used to have at the boat. That thing was damn accurate.

Everyone have fun!

Bill's our club's weather man... should have heard him in carlisle.. he had those yankee's all worried :p

just kiddin bill

Sorry but I will have to back out of this Sunday something unavoidable has come up and I won't be able to make it out. I hope eveyone has a good time and good weather..

Rain or shine, Nicie and I will be there. If no one else is then i'm sure we'll find something to do. Wait, that didn't come out right.......or did it? Hmmmm.

ED - very good chance I will have the spacers for you. I'll call to let you know on Saturday.

In case you were still wondering, I'm definitely out for this Sunday. If it wasn't enough that it's our wedding anniversary, now I've gone and pulled the suspension apart on my SC, and although it looks like it should be back together some time tomorrow, I won't be able to get a four-wheel alignment done until Monday at the earliest, so I'm not prepared to drive the car all the way to Bolton with really crappy handling.

I hope the weather turns out to be great for the rest of you who are going!

Have fun!

Cheers,

Sean

Looks like K & myself will be showing up late, but still going to make it out.

Ed I'll pack the "PULLER" for you. Do you have that VAC line for me?

I Won't be able to make it out today Ed, things came up this morning, that I need to attend to.. sorry man

I Won't be able to make it out today Ed, THINGS CAME UP this morning, that I need to attend to.. sorry man

Dare I ask what "CAME UP". You told me you where hung-over, and by yourself.:rolleyes: So, I guess, I now what you were doing,,,,,,,,,improving your reaction times????:D ;)

sunday school?? whos your god? the porcelin god..lol. if you where hung over i guess you where praying real good eh....lol

Back