Thread: Killer price on a compressor and tools

Killer price on a compressor and tools

A guy on the V6 mustang site I visit is selling his compressor, tools, sockets everythign for a really good deal, he is moving and selling a buunch of stuff including a tool chest, and other stuff. This is a killer deal and may very well jump on it. If I have to travel to get it he said he will knock an extra $50 off. This is all US funds BTW. He lives in Cincinatti which is just over 7 hours away. If I drive all the way there is $150US for everything. I am seeing if he will meet me in Cleveland which is just over 3 hours away. If he meets me its $200 US since he travels half way.

Right now he has no way of travelling up to Cleveland but I have other friends in Cincy that may do it, I'll just give them the $50 if they bring it up for me, here is the add he posted with a pic.

For sale: Craftsman 150psi air compressor with hoses, impact wrench impact socket set, air ratchet (right angle) and other misc air tools.

$200.00 OBO

That looks like a killer deal, Sprout!!!

...Would make a great addition to your garage.

Cheers,

Sean

What a good deal and good for life.

Hell I thought it was cheep tools for all of us.........whats in it for me? j/k

Well I DID IT!!!! Got the air compressor. Yesterday afternoon I asked my wife if she wanted to drive to Cincy and get it, kinda joking about it, she said SURE! I was like OK. So we left yesterday around 5pm adnn got there at 1:45am. Picked it up at 8am this morning, hung around Cincy till 12:30 and got hoime tongiht at 9pm!!! 1700km's later I have a sweet air compressor, and tools!!!! Damn I'm tired but feeling great. I drove all but about 3 hours, wifey drove a bit this afternoon so I could get a few hours sleep.

Can't wait to use it!