89 - 93 Tail Lights Swap

C5 Corvette

Hello again guys and gals. I have another question for you TBird experts. Is it possible to swap 89 rear Tail Lights for 93's and if it is possible what is the procedures to get the trunk tail lights to work? I would like to update my TBird as much as possible, "I do like the newer lights better".:D Thank you for any enquiries you may suggest.

The deck lids are different!!!!!

You would need the deck lid from a 92-93 car and the tail lights. Sure getting the LED's to light is no problem, getting a deck lid is!!!

Don

That was a quick response

Holy Moly, that was a fast response and thank you. I will look into the deck lid, but if it too much trouble I will just have to stick with the current setup, "sigh". A question I should ask is can the deck lid be dismantled and installed with relative ease or it requires some major engineering on my part? Thank again for your timely response.:)

If you wanna spend the money to get this done, get the deck lid, and a set of '96-'97 taillights. They're much better. I was side-by side a '97 LX in a parking lot at night, and I saw a difference - wow.:eek:

Thank You Everyone!

I thank everyone for giving me the information I need about the taillight swap. And I will put the information that I learned from you guys into good practice. I am very excited and thank you again.:D

Back