Super Coupes are everywhere....

T

ThunderChik

Super Coupes are everywhere....

I live in burlington county in New Jersey. Before I got my SC(november 2000) I never saw SC's anywhere. Now, it seems that everywhere I go, I see 'em. There's a white 91 auto for sale, excellent shape right around the corner from me. It's gorgous(I can't spell). Someone just bought a Super coupe right around the other corner from me. I see at least 3 other SC's on my way to and from work everyday. Where are they all coming from???? I went to a pool hall a couple of weeks ago and there was one there also. They just seem to be dropping out of the sky! How many of you guys/gals are from New Jersey?(notice how i say gals even though as far as I know I'm the only "gal" in this area that looks at this board?) And where are you at?

Re: Super Coupes are everywhere....

quitcha bitchin! :lol:

if it's not about the weather, then it's about seeing too many SC's. what's next? complaining about being too far from Jason? :evil:

LOL, thanks steve! Hey, if I'm stuck home on a friday night cause I'm sick, I'll bitch all I want! hehe. That wasn't really bitchin was it?? I was just making a point and asking who else lives around here! GEES steve! :p

your definition of "bitchin" must be: "just making a point". hehe

instead of "just making a point" (bitchin to everyone else) on a Friday night, why don't you do something constructive like, helping out the economy by buying loads of generally useless stuff on Ebay? oh wait; you've already done that. :lol:

well, i guess all you can do now is finish that love letter for Jason. ;)

GEES, you sure our in a mean mood! You must LOVE picking on me! :lol:

I can't wait till the day I meet you steve, i'm gonna kid your @ss! ;)

Dont "kid" his a$$ KICK him in the A$$ hehehhe

kid my @ss? hmmmm.... sounds very interesting. tell me some more about that.
"you sure our in a mean mood" hmmmm.... thinking about us again? ;) hehe...

while you're down here in OKC visiting Jason, why don't you kick Jason's @ss, and kid my ass after you're done. :lol:

WOW, I'm a fricken idiot. It was 10:30am I wrote that post! I'm not usually awake then! And I did mean KICK your @ss steve. And I meant "are" not our!!!! Now i feel dumb...thanks steve! Now I might just have to take a trip sometime to OK to kick your @ss! grrrrr....

cool! Jason will LOVE the good news about you coming here to OKC! hehe...

if you don't go to bed at 7am, then you wouldn't be so tired at 10:30am! :lol:

I actually went to bed at 12:30am last night DAD, but thanks for your concern! hehehe :lol:

I live in Hillsborough, NJ. However, I go to school at Montclair State University, which is also in NJ.

Hey, if you ever see me I drive a white 93 SC with white powder coated rims. My rear windows are tinted at 5% with the tbird symbol on the top. In the front I have Thunderbird in old english on the front windshield. Just drive next to me and beep, lol.

Jason you go boyeee!!! Thunderchik are you Alicia by any chance?

edit: Good lord i just saw this post is 4 years old!! :eek: :eek:

Way to bring it back from the dead!! LoL

Last edited:
KwikGSeX said:
Jason you go boyeee!!! Thunderchik are you Alicia by any chance?

edit: Good lord i just saw this post is 4 years old!! :eek: :eek:

Way to bring it back from the dead!! LoL
Necroposting is better than necrophilia. ;)

ThunderChik said:
I live in burlington county in New Jersey. Before I got my SC(november 2000) I never saw SC's anywhere. Now, it seems that everywhere I go, I see 'em. There's a white 91 auto for sale, excellent shape right around the corner from me. It's gorgous(I can't spell). Someone just bought a Super coupe right around the other corner from me. I see at least 3 other SC's on my way to and from work everyday. Where are they all coming from???? I went to a pool hall a couple of weeks ago and there was one there also. They just seem to be dropping out of the sky! How many of you guys/gals are from New Jersey?(notice how i say gals even though as far as I know I'm the only "gal" in this area that looks at this board?) And where are you at?
It Just because you have a SC you start looking around to find other SC. I'm preaty sure you never paid enough attention before, but there were plenty of Thunderbirds crousin around before. LOL. Plus, SC's stand out. :p

SC Sightings

Man I've had my SC for nearly 11 years and I rarely see any here in upstate New York. Maybe one or two every couple of months or so. I guess that can be a good thing in so far as it makes my vehicle more rare and unique (at least in this area).

Back