Anyone in NY/NJ/CT area interested in Dyno time?

I am going to shoot to have it take place in Northern Jersey. 500 for the day is reasonable to me, Im thinking 10 cars would be ideal. If we help out with strapping them down, everyone should have ample time to make any adjustments. East End will be on hand and will be able to assist with tuning as well as providing data logging equipment to aid anyone having drivability issues. Like I said, I will bring this up with the guys at Etown on Sun and hopefully we can get it moving. Does anyone have a preference of day of the week?

Paul

Just got off the phone with Danny's, I have to call back in the morning, but so far the 8th is looking good. Will have all the details on price and retaining fee posted tomorrow.

Paul

Paul,

Danny will be at ETown all weekend. He is one of the sponsors. He's got my buddy Phil's old mustang somewhere in the 9's or 10's.

Anthony

Well, I gave a call this morning and Danny wasnt around. Will you be at Etown this weekend Anthony? Perhaps you could grab him or point him out on Sun and we can get this moving. So exactly who is interested besides East End SC, Joe and myself? Lets get a list started.

Paul

P.S. No Dennis, you dont count, we are not shopping for AWD dynos, Ida Performance is the only AWD dyno in the area that I know of. Im not paying them 1200 for the day.

Last edited:
Back