XR7 Cougar

1QuikV6

Well Ive long been a Thunderbird enthusiast because I never really was into the Cougar. Then the other day I saw a gorgeous black XR7. Its a 92 with the XR7 rims jus like the 89/90s. And best of all its a 302. No more V6 for me. I had wished to find a nice SC because i love the power but i guess the 5.0L has some potent power too. The great looks of the Cougar, Hi-Po 5.0, sporty suspension, and BLACK paint sounds like a winnin combo. The 5.0 is rated for 200hp and 275 lb/ft like the GTs right? Which wouldnt be too far from the 210 and 315 of the SC 3.8.
So if I supercharge this 302 Cougar would that qualify so I can still be a part of SCCOA??? :D

Yeah Man.

It don't even compare to a SC you can do so much more. I had a 84 XR7 loaded with options stroked 302 I bought used it was great. Mustang KILLER. It is long gone now .

I got a SC and they are Quick from 0 - 60 Especially from a rolling stop. Yeah the coug could take but hey it wasn't stock either.

Well I got a Black 89 5 speed SC comin my way so I guess my fate is sealed, hahaha Thanks for the post

Back