E-town this Saturday, Bear Mtn Sunday!

R

ReDevilXR7

Sorry I've been away for a while guys...had finals I had to settle my butt down for.. SO with ONE last exam tomorrow and a "new" ;) car on the the way it's time to CELEBRATE!! :cool: and I can get to committing more time to the club again.

So my brother's SC is finally running!! :eek: Can you believe it? I can't! ONE year, 200 miles and $2500+ later it's finally on the road and it looks like it just might be there a while!!

Yoshi had the big bad H/G monster get him this past weekend :( and has tackled doing his H/G himself...DAMN I gotta give it to you Yoshi, you'll try your hand at anything!! Hopefully it'll be up and running for Saturday. :D

:rollin:
On that note, you guys, please either post any interesting news on car or family on here or e-mail them to me as I'm trying to get a bi weekly e-mailer out and Big Daddy Don is working on doing (bi-?)monthly newsletters.

ANYHOW....weather permitting, my brother, myself, a new mechanic with an SVT Contour and another guy at his shop with a quite tricked focus will be in attendance this sat afternoon at e-town. Come along if you can.

For Sunday we are still a go at this point for Bear Mountain. Details will find themselves in everyone's mailbox, those who are on the NJTACC mailer that is.

with that said...let me get my nose back in the books for a good ol fashioned last minute crammin'!!

J3
*SilverDevilXr7*

Hey Jesse
what time you guys gone be at E-town on saturday if i get my pully today(thursday) i might come by and run my car to so how its doing let me know
Marcin

As I myself am the tag along...I'm told between noon and 1pm they'll be hitting the road.

J3

well i just go my aluminum jackshaft pully on from ESM
so if the weather permiting i hope to come to e-town to see how quick that monster is
Marcin

ok...so I spoke too soon...turns out this is a race week...soooo.... we are in the process of finding a NEW local track to run...

stay tuned kids! :rollin:

J3

GOT IT..>ATCO!!!!

weather permitting we'll be rolling down to Atco...though not in my silver CougarXR7....don't ask :lol: nor in my white one which is still down.

SOOOO as the high bidder on E-bay has stiffed me and the other deal fell through...I guess I'm stuck with her

BUT never fear :D ...provided this week in the shop actually fixes whatever is ailing her...she'll be sporting the indiglo gauges, full brake light LED, and some more stuff by Carlisle!!

give me a jingle if you wanna roll out to ATCO.
201-686-4288

J3

Back