SuperCoupe Ohio Meet

SC UL8R1990

Hey everyone , who would be interested in a late season Supercoupe Meet in the ohio area? Im trying to start a Supercoupe Ohio Chapter on my own i will have a site with a forum up sometime tonight. I welcome anyone from neighboring states to join along also. Ive already planned to make some t-shirts ,hats, and all kinds of cool stuff. A newsletter would be kinda cool too.

Im thinking late september to early october to anyone interested?

Do you think a supercoupe ohio chapter is a good idea?what would make it better? i know there are alot of sc's in the ohio area.

let me know
walter

GET THAT SITE UP AND RUNNING!!!

we gotta send out some threads for ohio SCers who wanna get something going!!! that would be awesome!!!

and get that site up and running so we can get some people together and find out where everyones located.

im from lorain on the lake. about a half hour west from downtown cleveland (not driving a SC..hahaha)

im all for that idea. I wish it were more by me instead of up north if you can get it any closer i might be able to come.

im getting the site up as fast as i possibly can. It will definitley be done within the next month.

I already have Super Coupe Ohio Club S.C.O.C. apparel and products made. T-shirts,sweatshirts,longsleeves,mouspads,clocks,hats.....etc

ill keep updating in the next couple weeks!

http://www.cafeshops.com/supercoupeohio

Count us in (two 89SCs)

Hey, My father and I are located in Wadsworth, Ohio and count us in on an supercoupe cruise or gathering.

My father has an '89 SC Automatic with 30k miles and it is stored for the winter. I just picked up an '89 SC 5-Speed with 90k miles. (fell in love with a 94 LX, sold it, and had the chance at an SC and, now i'm back in the mix)

-Adam

due to a computer virus i lost all of the ohio website i was developing and im still working on that. However i due have SCOC (super coupe ohio club ) apparel up for sale, to help me get this thing going.. Ill update that later tonight.

An ohio meet at a track would be great, Norwalk Raceway or Dragway 42 are both options for me.

ohio

im in central ohio and i am interested in anything you guys want to put together.just email me and let me know.i will help out with whatever i can.

Although we don't have an official Ohio supercoupe club yet, we have organized several track events, get togethers, and picnics over the years in the NE Ohio area. Anyone who would like to have your name added to our mailing list, just email me or post below.

mdkracing@alltel.net

We are planning a get together towards the end of April but haven't selected a date or venue yet. Ideas are welcome or we will just announce it when we are ready. ;)

David & Connie

I live in Dayton Oh. I know of about 8 SC owners down over here and would like to try to get together with you guys some how!

I have added a few people to my list for NE Ohio. I will be emailing everyone in a few days to confirm email addresses and start planning our first event of '04.

Thinking about a fun run to stretch the legs of the ole SC's, followed by dinner somewhere....

chapter in Ohio

I think it would be a very good idea. I live in Columbus, and I cant wait to go to a SC meet. Maybe I can help out somehow, let me know. Lets swap pics of our cars, i need some feedback on my car. Thanks.

Larry

can i get an address or something so i can run mapquest for directions to get there. Im making plans to go to this event right now. thanks.

Larry

Back