Group Buy on Underdrive pulleys?

91BLOWNSC

Alright guys, I was just wondering if any of you on here had the interest of starting up another group buy on UD pulleys for our cars. I wouldn't even know how to go about starting something like that, but I was hoping some people had the same interest as me that could take some action. I am really interested in an aluminum set, and I seen that the last group buy received those. I seen that last time they encountered many problems, hopefully we can avoid anything like that. Anyways, comments or suggestions, or anyone that could possibly get this going would be helpful. Thanks.

P.S. Paul from BT motorsports if your out there, maybe you would have some intrest in doing this. :confused:

Last edited:
I would be interested as well, pending on price. Keep me up to date on this.

Thanks
-Andy "Melon"

Aluminum UD's?

Sounds like a great Group buy. Of course though... it would make an excellent excuse to replace my belts to.

I would prefer the nice aluminum UD pulleys like some members recently acquired in a group buy through March. Please keep me posted, as I may jump onboard!

Best regards,

Sean

Looks like we got 10 people now we just need some one to start the buy. I will send an e-mail off to march.

Get ahold of Randy at March Performance. They made some in the past and should still have everything to make some more.

Thomas

March

If we are going with March products then i will have to retract my involvement. i 've heard some nasty stories about their underdrives.

hmm...

How do people who previously bought the march pullies in the last group buy like them? Any troubles with them up until now? And how much did you all pay per set?

I heard there were some issues with the alternator pulleys, in that they are different for different years of the SC's, but I thought that March worked with the last participants to clear up the problems.

I would hope that if some of those guys are still experiencing problems, or if they've encountered other problems with their pulleys that we would hear about it.

...We might be at an advantage being the second group to request a production run, in that March may have learned a lot from the last group. I would expect they can now make them faster, better, cheaper!

Keep me posted!!! :D

Cheers,

Sean

For the most part, I'm just looking for the crank pulley. Not sure how much better having the water pump or alternator being done.

Either way, I'm still interested in this.

-Andy "Melon"

Jason...

Did you send that e-mail to March? Let us know when you get a response about their willingness to go through with this. Thanks.

Back