Any western PA/Eastern Ohio folks up for a test 'n tune?

B

BlackbirdSC

Any western PA/Eastern Ohio folks up for a test 'n tune?

www.quakercityraceway.com/

Quaker City's in Eastern Ohio, takes me about an hour from the Pittsburgh airport. I'm curious to get a new time with the re-rebuilt/improved motor. I'd kinda like to have someone else there just in case a break an axle or sumthing stupid. I'm at the power level that things start to break. Last outting was rear lower control arm bushings and a tranny mount.

T 'n T is Friday nights from 530-1030. It's $10 to get in and QC is a very nice track. Makes Keystone out ast Monroeville look like a kiddy track.

Let me know anytime someone would be up for it. I'll probably go several times this summer.

Steve

I'm game...

I will give you a call and talk about wings, the track and porting that plenm... ;-)

Re: I'm game...

I would love to go, but unfortunatly I do horses stalls on friday nights (yep shovelin the @#%$). Maybe I can do the stalls a day earlier and come sometime with you, keep me posted when you are going to go. I would possibly be interested. I am in Butler.

contact gill

Steve - If you're going on a fri. night contact jason gill at gillamonstar@yahoo.com
He went to carlisle with us two years now, and he's always game to go to the track. jH

Back