Any SCCoA Members In Allentown, PA?

S

SeanMatteson

Any SCCoA Members In Allentown, PA?

Hi,

I'm down in Allentown PA this week on business, and I was wondering if there are any local SCCoA members. It might be nice to check out some local Super Coupes/XR7's while I'm in town.

I'll be in town from April 1rst to April 5th. If anyone is interested in meeting, just reply to this post, or drop me an email.

Cheers,

Re: Any SCCoA Members In Allentown, PA?

Butler, PA... Busy this week though.

Dale,

How far is it from the Lehigh Valley Int'l Airport to Butler? If you're tied up this week, that's OK. I'm pretty busy here working too.

Cheers,

Sean,
I am about an hour away from Allentown, but getting together during the week is tough, plus I am still trying to get my SC back on the road.....ignition gremlin right now.
Later
Ken

Ken,

It appears I'm going to be tied up at a customer site for the remainder of this week, and I'm hoping to start the seven hour drive home as early as possible Friday morning, so I guess there isn't any time to meet some of you guys.

Perhaps next time.

Thanks anyways,

Sean,
Are you going to Carlisle this year?
Later
Ken

Ken,

Actually, I've got a condo booked in Myrtle Beach, SC for the week preceeding Carlisle. Regrettably, I doubt very much that I'll be able to make it to Carlisle this year. I intend to plan to be at the meet next year (for the whole weekend).

I'm back at home now in Ontario, but I may be making another trip down to Allentown in a couple of months. If I do, I'll post here again to see if we can't get together for coffee, and maybe shoot the $&!+ or something.

I'm sorry things couldn't work out during this past week.

Cheers,

Not sure how far it is away, but the zip is 16002. If you throw me the zip to where you are I can check it on mapquest.com! Anyho, its nice to know there are others here with the love for SC's! In the non-tech forum there is a posting about pittsburg area, so you might want to watch that for a meet too!

Dale my zip is 19468. I would like to get together, but my SC is driving nuts. I still am having a problem with it running. I see you have a 92 also. Maybe if you bring your running sc down mine will work...j/k. I know a couple of us are going to carlisle in june. Maybe we could meet up. I will probably post something about a run to carlisle.
later
Ken

Back