Need more input in this section..read on

M

Mike

Need more input in this section..read on

Hey what's up guys..we should try to figure out how many SC's we have in the area and get together at a central point. I have no one to cruise with up here in Baltimore..actually Bel Air Maryland. :( So what do you all say?

Mike 90' SC 5 spd black leather :)

Re: Need more input in this section..read on

I'm in south jersey, medford to be exact, 45 mintues east of philly

Severna Park, MD.. I see a few sc's around here not sure if anyone around here knows about the board. Normally see them on the other side of the road and no time to turn around and chase them down. Saw a nice clean red one today!

Another SCer in Anne Arundel County!! I go to school in College Park MD, but my house is in Churchton, just south of Annapolis.

Nice! I know a bunch of people going to UMCP. If I go visit I'll keep an eye peeled!

I'm in the Herndon-Chantilly, VA area.

Jon

Another here in S. Jersey. 35 min. South of Philly.

I'm in Charlottesville VA. It's in central VA. I have seen a few SC around here but only two members.

Lynchburg, VA here. Right smack dab in the heart of Virginia. 8-10 SC's around here that I have seen but noone wants to play !

Souther PA with possibilitys of moving...

Right now i go to School in Pittsburgh and my parents live an hour nother of hargerstown MD in PA.

BUT!!!...

I am looking at a few grad schools in the MD/VA area for next year. So, if/when i come down i'd be game for whatever goes on.

Just ask Jason, i drove 5 hours for a car show in VA. So, even this year i'd be up for something.

Re: Souther PA with possibilitys of moving...

I am in the Bulter, PA area, north/ne of pittsburg by an hour. I have relocated for a job for atleast a year from Severna Park. Can't wait till Carlisle, and also the big swap meet in Ohio I hear is good.

-Dale Clark
92 SC, AOD, Oxford white

Back