cobra r rims

mike94sc

I am considering a set of cobra rims for my 94 and was wondering if anyone here has found different center caps for these rims instead of the actual cobra center cap. I thought I saw some time ago SVT center caps or the ford emblem as center caps for these rims. There's a place down in Florida that always has auctions on Ebay for these rims and they have only the cobra center and the pony center (mustang). Anyone ever buy a set from this guy?

Also, do you guys think there would be any interest in my original 94 sc rims if I posted them for sale. They are in great shape with firestone (i think) 245/40's. The tires are pretty much done though, but still have some tread life in them.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike an idea

I got a 2000 Cobra R.
I got an extra set of center caps for my Cobra R's for my SC I was lucky enough to be able to get an extra set having that car.

What I did with my center caps before I got a copy of the Cobra R cap with the big red R with the silver snake through it took it to Signs Now had them make a decal that is the same size as the center cap.

Looks nice my be able to see it in my SCCoA members picture deal just an idea that mite help ;)

Back