M/A boys well it is snowing and nobody writing....

K

Ken Seegers

M/A boys well it is snowing and nobody writing....

Let's see Jeff is probably doing the head gaskets. Ward boy is dreaming on how to make his car go faster!!!! And DiPersia is probably driving the SHO is the snow!!!! I am waiting for DiPersia to call and say he is stuck. :p I, on the other hand, am waiting for my neighbors to shovel the snow while I stay inside.
Have a Happy New Year
Ken

Re: M/A boys well it is snowing and nobody writing....

Snow?? What snow?? It's nice and sunny here in lebanon (truly!)

I may actually rest today -- somehow I managed to bust up all but one knuckle on my right hand yesterday -- I need time to heal!

Just dug my SC out...

Unfortunately going away to college means giving up your garage spot, even when you come home. So I woke up to a snow covered SC this morning and it broke my heart. Well at least it got me out of working today :) Time to go play!

I don't have to dig my SC out...

Rick,
Glad to see you are still alive. I thought your parents garaged that baby when you are at school. Tell your parents this is the deal I promise not to get kicked out of school, if you garage my baby.
My SC is sitting comfortly in my garage away from the bad weather, now time to go four wheeling in the snow. Unlike Jeff, it is still snowing and it is about 4:30 and I do not see it letting up anytime soon.
Later
Ken

Sorry for not writing Ken. . . My bad. . . Sound like a woman! :)

Nah, there's still about 7 or so inches on top of the SHO, but the drive is clear. Just had enough to do around here without going out, so I figured why bother. Finally got the computer back working, so now I CAN write. Now I just need a new DSL provider since my old one is dropping DSL. Nice. . .

Hey Ken,
I don't have to dream about my car being fast, only being faster than Jeff's. ;) We really lucked out up this way....maybe an inch or two, but that's about it. Only problem now is the wind drifting across the back roads and the driveway. Rick, I'll have to have DiPersia scan a few pictures of my SC from last year. It was truly sad!!!

Back