Any Intrest in Custom Aluminum Rads?

Yeah it seems to me that was the temp for the high speed. I know back when mine was runing high speed would come on alot.
I'm sure your low speed has come on because if it did'nt its either broken or I did way too good of a job. LOL!!!!
Just for my notes Lee, What temp thermostat are you using?

George I'm an AC fanatic. I just cant live without it!
Could you tell me honestly just how the AC compairs in performance between the 2 different condensers? This is reall important to me so dont pull any punch's.:)

Thanks George I did not notice before that the short one was the "3 core" Lee mentioned. That would do it to keep A/C on a track/street car. I guess I need to look into double IC. This all encourages me more to keep the aluminum radiator on the 95-5 and go ahead and change out suspension.

Doug with that smaller condenser installed it opens up a nice area to run IC tubes into the nose of the car to mount a FMIC without having tubes hanging below the car.;)

Wonder if I can cut out area behind light and have tubes turn that direction. Use no light for air intake. Maybe I should not worry about a FMIC in front of rad.

I too would like to know if they are still available. The Texas heat is killing my SC and the old stock rad is just not doing it's job any longer....

Back