When/Where's the next meet?

J

Jeff Dillman

When/Where's the next meet?

I need to get a few more runs in yet this year -- the S model, 70mm TB, and ZR are installed waiting for a last shot at the top 25 before snow falls!

Is there an E-town meet coming up?

Re: When/Where's the next meet?

Extremely large Ford event is the 21st of October. . . Should be a very good showing, including the SVT TBird.

Ummmm, at e-town? Keep me in mind for the convoy (I think ward's gonna wus out :cool: )

Yes, unfortunately, Mr. Ward will not be available for this round of SC fun and hyjinx with
the Mid-A boys. My offer still stands regarding the drag t/a's however. That should insure you of
getting into the top 25 and beyond.

Typical Ward fashion. . .

Yes, the 21st is at ETown, sorry for not mentioning it.

Unfortunately I will be working down at school...again. Oh well at least there are 2...yes 2 other SC's at Stockton!!! I was in shock when I saw that. Did teal ever come as a factory color for the sc's??

I'd like to see what I can run in steet trim (you know me!), but I've been melting the tires since the S, so I may take along the drag t/a's just in case I'm a little outside of the 25.

So, does the jack and lugwrench come with the deal? :)

I'll can either run down 422 or the turnpike (I'm in amishland now) -- where's Kev, maybe I can tag him on the way through.

To Answer Rick's Question...

Yes, 1994 SC's were available in Teal Clearcoat Metallic. I've only ever seen one, which was here on the site. I believe it's Dale Pumlla (sp). Although not listed in the 1993 catalog, I have seen, and test driven a 1993 that was teal. I guy that was selling it was a collector and from what he and I could tell, it was not a repaint. Perhaps a late 1993. What year was this one?

What exactly is typical Ward fashion anyway? Have I started a new trend like bell-bottoms or something????????? :)

E-Town Meet

Hey maybe we could convoy with the SVT Bird. I will find out when he is leaving on Saturday. I should know by Monday. New exhaust is going on the truck, so I will talk to him then. I won't be racing. I will have my son with me. Pat and Dave know him to be very bright. He know what color SC is the coolest.....BLACK!
SCYA
Ken "BLCKBRD" Seegers

Re: E-Town Meet

It was either a 94 or 95 but I'm not sure which.

Re: E-Town Meet

Probably a 1994. Very rare find. You didn't take notice if it was a five-speed or not?

Hey DiPersia, notice how Kenny no longer refers to black as the "fastest" color...it's now only the coolest color!!! Wassup with that??? :)

I have a funny feeling Jeff is going to have something to say about that this weekend!!!

I think Kenny's response about black has something to do about being tag-teamed with all these Blue SCs around here - he's getting scared! And speaking of his son, that poor kid. I think Kenny broke his neck. All I remember seeing is Kenny coming sliding around a turn and his son's head bouncing around in the child seat. Isn't that child abuse Kenny?

My son was telling me to slow down so I do not get that green SHO paint all over my newly painted front bumper cover. I was not worried about the Blue paint because that SC was too far behind.:p

Back