Front Bumper cover 89-93 FS

Is that you, Mr. Mills?! If so, what happened to you? We haven't seen or heard from you in about a year.

Are you done with the SC's?!

Regards,

Sean

Hey Sean...and everybody else.

Yeah, as for the SC I have now, I'm thru with it. Just when I started the bodywork again to have it painted, I came to the conclusion that she needed struts and springs in all 4 corners, a 6 inch rust hole appeared in the frame rail, it failed emissions, the tranny is getting a little hard to shift, and the CE light comes and goes on a regular basis. Seeing as my girlfriend and I just bought a condo (in Burlington), I can't afford to keep repairing it.

It doesn't mean I'm done with them all together.....I just haven't decided as of yet, but this one will be up for parts in a month or so. I have an extra front bumper cover in almost perfect condition, so I figured I'd sell that now.

I may try to find a 95 5-speed, but that could prove to be quite difficult....My other options are (in about 6 months):

1) A new Mustang GT
2) Grand Prix GTP (bah on the FWD though)
3) Used F-150 Lightning in a year or so (got my fingers crossed on that one)

Last edited:
Mike,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've had. I hope we'll see you back with one you'll be completely happy with in the future!

...You've got a PM! :D

Cheers,

Sean

It black in color, but it will need paint for the paint that is on it is flaking off. By near perfect condition, I mean absolutely no cracks. Its just missing a bolt on the air dam.

PM me an offer

Last edited:
Plan on spending 30g or more on a lightning and you'll probably only get a 98-99 for that. I looked seriously at buying one before I got my truck. I don't regret the decision I made though. Cost less, handles better and with the mods I have done it is just as fast or faster, still have less than 5g into it, so add my purchase price and the mods I've done and I've got the same performance for about 10g less.

I don't plan on modding any vehicle I buy. Maybe a few minor things, but nothing in the 5g range...or even close to it. I'm pretty sure I won't end up with a Lightning, there will probably be something else that comes along. But the Lightning is what I'm shooting for.

Last edited:
Back