Thread: WANTED: 89-93 SuperCoupe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    desertzany Guest

WANTED: 89-93 SuperCoupe

I am looking for an 89-93 supercoupe. I don't really care about color and I would prefer a 5-speed, but would consider auto. High mileage is ok, as long as it was regularly serviced and is in good running condition. I am located in KY close to Cincinnati, OH.. and my budget will allow upto $5000 or so. Thanks...

ABC Guest

check out

www.rnetinc.net/~abc

I have a 92 and I can come down a little. connected with a deer and messed up the hood. I bought a 00 Grand AM GT and planned to sell the coupe this spring. Maybe I will let it go a little early. Ah, heck...spring is here.

Drivetrain is very tight and car has been well cared for. 90K miles on a 92 ain't bad friend.

FrontMountIC Guest

Re: check out

I have a hood for that car in my garage. 150.00

black

chuck
    [email protected]

t- bird

Quote Originally Posted by desertzany
    I am looking for an 89-93 supercoupe. I don't really care about color and I would prefer a 5-speed, but would consider auto. High mileage is ok, as long as it was regularly serviced and is in good running condition. I am located in KY close to Cincinnati, OH.. and my budget will allow upto $5000 or so. Thanks...

I have a 60,ooo mile pearl white super coupe blk suede int sun roof all electric nice 3500 firm i am in texas will deliver on trailer if gas paid

Thumbs up Low mileage original owner '89 Super Coupe for sale

I need to open up some garage space so I'm afraid the SC has to go. It's about to turn over 58,000 miles. I bought it new and the original window sticker lists the 'Preferred Equipment Package 157' and 'Premium Luxury Group' which include various creature comforts. It also has the AOD, power moonroof, JBL Audio System (cassette player, no CD), and clearcoat paint. The only thing under the hood non-original is the K&N air filter (except of course things like belts and hoses). It was repainted a couple years ago in its original dark blue clearcoat to remove some parking lot door dings and a dent in the hood. The sheet metal is absolutely straight. There is a cigarette burn on the passengers seat (not readily noticeable, but I guess you shouldn't give drunken women rides home). Their is a chip in the paint over the right rear wheel (not sure where that one came from). The Pirelli all-season performance tires are far superior to original equipment and have about 5000 miles. Everything else is in excellent condition and the car needs nothing to drive anywhere in the country - as long as it's not snowing! I'm really unsure as to the worth of the car, which is why I checked this website to begin with. Digital pictures are available via email from [email protected]

I have a 90 black/black SC 5 speed, moonroof, sony stereo, good condition, must sell too many cars. asking $2500 or best offer. email me at [email protected] if interested. I am located in CT