Thread: New supercoupe owner in the ranks!

Hibuckhobby Guest

New supercoupe owner in the ranks!

I took the plunge today. I have been looking at a number of higher mileage (but nice)SC's over the last weeks, but today I came across a 1994 with just 29,000 actual miles. One female owner since new. Very, very nice condition. It was at a ford dealership and I got it for $8,200, which seemed a real decent price.

It's an unusual color...kind of a turqoise or aqua blue. It has grey leather, auto electric moonroof...etc. NO squeaks or rattles.

Hope to learn more about the car and attend some gatherings in the future.

Andy 94Sc Guest

Re: New supercoupe owner in the ranks!

I think that is a really good deal! Considering I paid $16 for my '94 with 21k miles on it. Maybe that is because mine was only two years old at the time. I am sure years depreciate as well as miles. I have the original window sticker, it was nearly $27k!

Did you get an auto or 5-speed? Where are you located?

FrontMountIC Guest

were did you buy the car. I have a woman who owns a teal sc here on the island and i was wondering if she sold it.

Hibuckhobby Guest

I live in northern Illinois. Bought it from a deal in Belvidere, Ill., One was a woman who drove it summers. No mods currently, but will probably start with exhaust next spring. May get a time yet this fall as a baseline.