Anyone in SE MI here?

S

SVTman74

Anyone in SE MI here?

Is there anyone in SE MI on here?? I usually goto milan, and some local autocross events. Tell you what that heavy beast will cut some corners and hang with the lil riceboys on the course.

Re: Anyone in SE MI here?

I'm from Dearborn Heights. I go to Milan a lot on Wednesdays.

I,m over in Manchester, haven't made it to milan yet, be there soon. I see a few SC's in the area, but don't see them on here. Dave

I am in se MI, about 20 minutes north of Detroit. I haven't had my 93 SC to milan or anywhere for that matter yet...would like to complette a few projects on the car before running it. I would be up for meeting up with fellow sc owners just to get together and exchange ideas..I am also planning on joining the SCCoA hopefully withing the next month if not sooner. I am also going to try and make it to the ford expo in Ohio the first weekend in Sept.

Yep, I'm down in Adrian. I know of 2 or 3 other SC's in my area but I don't see them often. I like going to Milan every now and then too. Maybe we can have a get together at Milan sometime in September when the weather is a little cooler.

I think it would be a good IDea to get together and have a day at milan before the season ends...I think it will be a sight to see a whole bunch of SC at the track. I was there a couple of times, saw some Kids in a silver 89-90 SC, and one time saw a 89 SC... black and gold strips (pretty bad condition) I own a black 95 auto..and have gotten to 15.1 on a good day

I'm here in Canton along with Bill Schlabach. We went to Milan about 3 weeks ago and I ran a 15.2 with my bone stock 94 SC (ok I have a K&N) and it was 89 degrees too. I'm all for going to Milan for a little mini Mich. meet.

James F.

Milan....lets do it.

OK, so lets get something started. First off what month would you guys prefer..September or October? I'm sure we can get some of the western Michigan SC'ers involved too. Maybe some Ohio and Indiana people also. For all those that would be interested in a meet at Milan Dragway sometime soon please respond.

I'm up for it

I was kind of hoping the meet we had there last year (22 cars I think) would become sort of an annual thing. I can't make it Sept 15 - Sept 25, I'm going to be Getting married and in Jamaica.

Re: I'm up for it

Let me know about a week or two in advance so I can take off work if you want it on a friday or saturday night. I think I could bring 1 or 2 other local SC's with me. I am from St. Joseph, thats in the SW.

-Scott

I'm from waterford/clarkston area, i would like to go to milan to see what my car runs when my turbo conversion is finished, hoping for low 13's high 12's, who knows maybe even faster...

I will be up for a meet in Michigan. That is if you guys come down to Norwalk for the fun ford weekend!! July

chuck

Chuck, I missed fun ford weekend at Norwalk the last two years but I'm definitely going this year. Lets do Milan this spring and start promoting Norwalk now. How about it midwest Pres? Lets start setting something up.

Hey guys I am not a SC owner but in the summer alot of guys w/ modified cars meet up at woodward and I think 14mile? the kroger parking lot! Well, anyways it is a good time in the summer, there are never any SC's out there. You guys sould check it out.

Neil
1991 Probe GT
T-bird turbo upgrade/2.5 mandrel bent exhust/flowmaster muffler/manual boost control
clarkston/Traverse City

I will be there!! Milan that is. I may be comign up there during march to visit the Henry Ford Museum. Though maybe you guys might want a early spring meet??

chuck

Back