who from Iowa is going to St Louis for WFC??

C

Casey Weikert

Just curious is all. Myabe we could all meet and have an SC trail on the interstate. That would be cool.

CaSeY;)
see ya in Saint Louey SCrewy!!

I going to KC on the 19th ......... I'm not sure if I'm going to WFC this year yet! I may go to the MN12 Nats insteed..... I cant do everything :(

Mike

Awww, c'mon Mike! Who needs to work? ;)

Casey, I'm going, but I don't know when or what route yet.

Dale

Dale,
Whaddya say we lay some smack down on Mike's rudy poo candy a$$ and change his mind??

I cant wait, I have wanted to go to this since I was 15.

Bahahahahahaha!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Sorry Casey, looks like Mikey's not going to go. I'll have enough of a fun time trying to pay for my own. :)

Dale

COme on Dale ....... A guy with your job has GOT to have a bunch of extra money to spend on his friends :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike

Yes, you're right. A SINGLE guy with my job would have tons left over.

Unfortunately, a MARRIED guy with 3 kids is a whoooooooole 'nother story. :p

If I've learned one thing, if you don't buy all the toys you can before you get married, you'll never ever ever have a chance at them again! :lol:

Dale

Thanks for the advise ....... That's why I'm still single, I haven't got all of my toys yet :)

Me neither. Unfortunately, this was realized AFTER I was married. So I feel it is now my duty to spread the information to as many single guys as possible. :D

Dale

thanks Dale, I will keep that in mind.
MARRIED???
Umm, no thanks. Really.
Too bad Mike ain't going. Guess I will take the liberty of drinking his share of the beer then :rollin:

Back