SC/Thunderbird People of Pennsylvania!

Chez it out

Time is tight, but I would try to make any events near Philadelphia. I live in Chester County. I am from the west end of the state, though, so I will try to make the events out there if they match up with my schedule.

I,M JUST NORTH OF YOU AT 19030 WHERE 95& US 1 MEET:eek: GO TO ECRTCC.COM :rolleyes:

Here,s the site check it out

we had the njtacc over in jersey for some time but they are quiet. Over the pa side several of us njtacc sc guys are active in ne pa under ecrtcc.

Ecrtcc is out of allentown and fairless hills pa area and we have several thunderbirds and sc's. We are the guys who organized the carlisle sccoa olive garden meet for the past few years when don was not able. We have at least 8 mn12's.

There is a car show, april 24, 2010 in morrisville pa and a meet scheduled on feb 27, 2010 in allentown pa.

The feb meet seems to be the best time as we always get a good turnout. I hope some of you can make the meet.
look thru the galley i have a black 90 & a red 09 sc over 50 trophies for all my cars have been to 250 meets shows cruises since 03

Just up the road i live in fairless hills

Wrightstown Auto Repair is located in Holland. (lol, we moved). we do it all. restorations, body work, performance re-builds, standard maintenance, pa state inspection....

well if your car has a problem, i guarantee it can be fixed here. any and every car. were a small shop and we have over 10,000 customers. Fare and honest mechanics.

rob
AT 19030:rolleyes:

We were just given approval for Eastern and Central PA Chapter of the SCCoA at ECRTcc.com. Please stop on and give your ideas and recommendations. We will se what we can do to get things moving.

There is a Car Show on the 24th in Morrisville, PA but that may be a little ride for you. I plan to be at Carlisle for the All Fords. Freddie is EVERYWHERE when we can find him. So stop on bye.
:cool:

We were just given approval for Eastern and Central PA Chapter of the SCCoA at ECRTcc.com. Please stop on and give your ideas and recommendations. We will se what we can do to get things moving.

There is a Car Show on the 24th in Morrisville, PA but that may be a little ride for you. I plan to be at Carlisle for the All Fords. Freddie is EVERYWHERE when we can find him. So stop on bye.
:cool:

Have you preregistered? If not please do so there is enough parking spots. Last year we did not have enough parking spaces because there were a lot of people that just showed up. So please preregister if you can. ;)

We had more parking this year. We obtained the large lot across the street that holds many more cars. By the way the show was last weekend.
:)

We had more parking this year. We obtained the large lot across the street that holds many more cars. By the way the show was last weekend.
:)

I was talking about preregistering for Carlisle in June which I thought you said you were planning on going. Maybe I misunderstood.

I was talking about the car show. :eek:

But still, I plan to be at Carlisle. I have my hotel reserved and two field parking set for Carlisle. :D

looking 4 club near pa /md line.AND 89 sc motor 4 sale.

looking 4 club.s.c. 89 near pa md line.Plus 89 sc motor 4 sale. COMPLETE! Been in my family 4 15 years.Steve 443 525 5084.Car NOT 4 sale!

Back