SC/Thunderbird People of Pennsylvania!

SlushNaz

If you wanna make a chapter in Pennsylvanina speak up! The closest chapter to PA is the New England chapter and thats too far so if you own a Thunderbird and are an enthusiast replay and maybe we can start something. I'm in the Harrisburg Area.

We have the cars do we have a leader?

It would be a great thing to have. Regional get-togethers, tech help, hands on assistance in repair / modifications.....Lets Do It!!!!!

Steve

SC Owners of Pensilvania,

Im from outside of north Philadelphia PA, we need to have owr own near by area . We need more SC owners from the area to represent PA.:cool:

Pa Chapter

I live in Allentown Pa and I would like to be a member to a local car club,The only clubs local are ricers and I cant stand ricers.What about a local meet.

Need one near Pittsburgh, PA All of YOUNZ other burgh'ers better speak up, lol

While we don't have an official chapter (yet) we have a fairly active group around the W.Pa-E. Oh area we try to get together a few times through the summer and into the fall.Try to make our July picnic and meet some of the group. Dan

look at a car near pittsburgh for me

Can someone here look at and report back to me on a Supercoupe in Pittsburgh?
Pete in Toronto

well i live up near the NY border and i am wondering if there are any other sc owners up here? i would love to have a meet or something. even if any are in NY like Corning area.

Ohiladelphia area

Moved from Philadelphia to Lansdale, about 25 miles NW of Philly, right off the PA TP......we need something closer!

I think we need one in the Keystone State. Hell, I'm in Lewistown, right in the middle of all the action.:D:rolleyes:

state college

Hi - I'm in State College PA and have a red '90 SC with a 5 speed.... I think a PA chapter would be great!

I just joined SCCoA, i live in Philadelphia

i live in philly and id love to join a local chapter... my car is in a million pices, but im hoping to be done by the spring

rob

1991 Super Coupe T-5

Time is tight, but I would try to make any events near Philadelphia. I live in Chester County. I am from the west end of the state, though, so I will try to make the events out there if they match up with my schedule.

We have the cars... and a MECHANIC

Wrightstown Auto Repair is located in Holland. (lol, we moved). we do it all. restorations, body work, performance re-builds, standard maintenance, pa state inspection....

well if your car has a problem, i guarantee it can be fixed here. any and every car. were a small shop and we have over 10,000 customers. Fare and honest mechanics.

rob

We had the NJTACC over in Jersey for some time but they are quiet. Over the PA side several of us NJTACC SC guys are active in NE PA under ECRTcc.

ECRTcc is out of Allentown and Fairless Hills PA area and we have several Thunderbirds and SC's. We are the guys who organized the Carlisle SCCoA Olive Garden Meet for the past few years when Don was not able. We have at least 8 MN12's.

There is a car show, April 24, 2010 in Morrisville PA and a meet scheduled on Feb 27, 2010 in Allentown PA.

The Feb meet seems to be the best time as we always get a good turnout. I hope some of you can make the meet.

hey guys check the site at ecrtcc.com

Hi I,m FAST FREDDIE A.K.A, THUNDERROAD I,M THE BUCKS COUNTY DIRECTOR OR ECRTCC.COM I OWN 6 T BIRDS HAVE 8 BUT TO MUCH TO TAKE CARE OF 2 SC,S 2 3.8 N/A 2 4.6 .... HAVE BEEN A MEMBER HERE FOR MANY YEARS WE COULD WORK OUT SOMETHING TO PLEASE YOU:eek: BEEN TO CARISLE & NORTH EAST WEST SOUTH NJ IN PA AS FAR AS DUBOIS OFF OF RT 80....LIVE JUST OUTSIDE OF PHILLY :D YUO COULD JOIN UP AND RUN MEETS IN YOUR LOCAL AREA WE CAN SUPPORT YOU !!!! SO STOP BY AND SIGN UP NO FEES OR COMMITMENTS ,JUST MOTOR HEADS WHO LIKE CARS:eek::cool: SEE YAH

Back