Ford's At Englishtown, NJ Oct. 17,18,19

lube70

Ford's At Englishtown Raceway Park, N.J. is coming again this year. It's October 17,18,19th. The weekend consists of car show, drag racing, barcket racing, and time trials.

In the past, they have brought a chasis dyno to the event witht the Wide Band O2.

Friday is Racing only. Race fuel available at the track. Saturday is car show and racing, and Sunday is car show and time trials and lightning-vs-anyone shoot out.

A good time usually. Anyone in the area wanting info, feel free to call me at (973) 277-4294 or contact the New Jersey Thunderbird and Cougar Club at HTTP://www.NJTACC.COM

Hope to see you there. Also you can directly see events at http://www.racewaypark.com

Don

I'll see you there Don. .

Hey Gary, maybe a good weekend for you and Dave to pop on over this way!

Anthony

Yes I will be there on Saturday for the bracket racing. I am going to Cecil County this Friday if anyone wants to go.
You guys had like 20 or so last year, hope to see ya again. I will let everyone know from the Philly area club also

Gary

Awesome Gary.. Wish I could go this weekend with you. I still haven't run the car since I got home. I was hoping last Weds @ E-Town. Something came up. Then I was hoping tomorrow. Gotta go to see the baby at the Dr's. Maybe I can tell the Mrs.'s I'm working late so I can sneak off for a rendezvous with my SC!! .. Yeah. That's what I'll do. Let you know how the track went tomorrow night!

Anthony

Anthony and Don, what is the plan?

My boys have 2 football games Saturday morning I should be there around 1:00. XR7Dave will most likly be there with me. I have another football game Sunday, what happens there on Sunday?
Is saturday just bracket racing? If so I may not run nitrous and try to have fun. Atleast I may survive 3 or 4 runs.

Gary

Friday : 10/17 16th Annual "FORDS AT ENGLISHTOWN". Street Night - Time Trials + Ford & Mustang vs. Camaro/Firebird Challenge ($1000 to win, $40 entry fee). Street muffled vehicles only.

Saturday : 10/18 16th ANNUAL "FORDS AT ENGLISHTOWN" 12 Noon-8PM. Street muffled vehicles only.

Sunday : 10/19 16th ANNUAL "FORDS AT ENGLISHTOWN" 8AM-6PM. Heads Up Qualifying and Eliminations. 1/8 Mile Open. 5th Annual 1/8 Mile Jr. Dragster Halloween Bash on 1/8 Mile Track.

I'll be there Saturday & Sunday. Having some difficulties with the car, but nothing that should stop me from testing it's limits.

Anthony

hey guys whats going on if it rains it looks like there will rain this weekend just wondering i would like to go and how much is it to get in to watch? thanks for the info

Well, all looks good!!!!!!!

According to WEATHERBUG.COM, the weather forcast looks good for Sat and Sun. The temps are low, (great for us) and no rain forcasted past early morning (6am).

As such, I am deeming that the SHOW MUST GO ON!!!!!!! Anyone needing directions, please contact me at (973) 277-4294 or Racewaypark for directions.

Let's get a bunch of people out there and have some fun.

Don

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I,D GO BUT MY CAR TO LOUD TO PASS THE TECH INSPECTION.../....JUST KEEP GOING TO THE SHOWS...............4 TROPHIES + 100.00 .......................HAVING FUN..........GARY YOU CAN DO IT............KEEP IT TOGETHER....................HAVE A GOOD TIME.......................CECIL COUNTY WAS GREAT..................HAVE TO GO BACK TO MAPLE GROVE AGAIN...................I WILL KEEP IN TOUCH....................HAVE SHOWS UP TO NOV 1ST.................FAST FREDDIE:rolleyes: :cool: :D

Back