17x9 Cobra R replica's
255/45/17's
Jet Chip

Attachments

• my pictures0002.jpg
    my pictures0002.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:
That is one beautiful SC! Two things for you. I always hate being able to see anypart of the exhaust on these cars, but yours is the only one that I like the tips showing. They are done tasteful and match the rims. The other is not a big fan of bra but I can let it slide.

nice nice car!

-Julian

Speaking of exhaust, I saw a 94 SC with the rear valance cut to allow 3" tips to lide through. It reminds me of the current GT setup with the bottom ridge cut to let the exhaust sit up in it about an inch. Didnt look bad, looked fairly tasteful while looking like a GT knockoff.

Sharp SC ya got there, nice and clean. Dont really care for the bra but its's ok. if youre a big fan of them then maybe you could get a white one. Congrats on the new ride.

Thanks. Actually, I'm not real fond of the bra either...but I'm less fond of all the existing rock chips under it. once I get them fixed, its coming off.

Nice car! I didn't see where you posted the mileage, but if the engine mounts haven't been replaced with the solid ones, I would get them fast!

Sharp! Mine looks very similar, except no bra, no front plate bracket, mine has stock SC rims....and recently I've added an OEM spoiler like yours, except mine is black. The pic I have linked in my sig doesn't show the spoiler.

I know what you mean about paint chips. Every time I wash my car, I touch up the chips, but you can still see the marks from about 2 feet.

Cowl hood is in the future...I'm still trying to figure out which one will have the least problems...I've seen several threads about bad fits, etc., so, I'm not in a big rush.
The car has 101,xxx miles. Runs excellent. (except when some ridiculously expensive, totally minor part breaks) Still has good boost (around 14-15) and doesn't leak anything. (so far):rolleyes:

You know, mine has 14-15 PSI boost also, but I've been told that somebody must have installed a 10% OD pulley on the blower. They said (somebody here) it's only supposed to get 11 PSI. I thought the 94's and 95's were upgraded to get 15. Do you know anything about this?

In the FAQ section, there is mention of aftermarket pulleys creating that kind of boost. However, the person I purchased the car from never mentioned it...so I really am not sure. Don't really know how I could tell either. Oh well...:rolleyes:

My '95 gets up to 13 easily, and I've gotten it close to 15 a couple times. I'm 95% sure that it's bone stock. I had a '91 that would rarely see 11, and an '89 5spd that I never even got to 10. So I do think the late model SC's put out a little more boost.

Jake

Im not really familiar with the 94/95's but i know that the upper plenum made a big difference in the name of boost. Typical boost is somewhere between 11 and 13 psi. Some do better and some worse, all according to miles, condition, and whats been done to it in the past.

I've never redlined in 3rd gear before, but 1st gear at 5300 RPM gets me 15 PSI every time. 5300 in 2nd gear consitantly produces 14-15 PSI. I'm pretty sure it's stock. The guy I bought it from might read this and chime in, but were not really on speaking terms...

Almost all 94-95s seem to get 15. My 94 has always hit 15. When I put a 10% on, it would slam into 15 but had some detionation problems and went with a stock 93 pully

it's good to know that it's normal...I would like to know if I'm putting any additional strain on my engine or head gaskets...

Back