New To The SCCoA Forums

35thAnnyChic

Hey Guys, I am not a new owner to the SC i am just new to the forums and wanted to start meeting everyone. I am Devin and i have owned my 35th Anniversary for 4 years now. This is the first time i have used my own Forum ID but my boyfriend has used it before. Yes i am a Female 35th Anny owner. Just wanted to stop in and get to meet everyone. Nice meetin ya's,

Devin (Dev)

Thanks for replyin' to my post guys! Ya know, it's days like these I like to just come on here and see all you fine people sayin' all the right things to cheer me up. Sorry, it's been one of those days.......

Talk to you all later!

Dev

Well not to bore you with all the details but work is just really stressing me out. Alot of drama and I am not there to make friends but to make money. I have had enough with the B.S. And to top it off, my boyfriend and I are not getting along. Thanks for your concern! :)

Oh! The SC is running great though!!! At least I have that going fo me! Heh heh

lol...well let's evaluate my day: I just switched jobs, which is a plus but i'm stuck at home watching free-per-view(because I'm waiting on some friends) and being board. I've been single for a year, and my sc is leaking atf like a mo'fo. To top it off my parents are in town this evening and after we finished dinner I raced my dad and he kept up with me pretty good in my mom's grand prix. I've been up since 6 this morning and I'm about ready to pass out also! Anyways asides from that I'm just dandy. I'm glad to hear your bird is in still holding up for you. It's always nice to know that you can depend on at least ONE thing that you know wont let you down:) oh and...good luck with the b/f troubles.

im doing allright, we talk a bit on aol , he says good things about you and your SC :D :cool: :) :D

thought id throw in some brownie points for a nice guy;) :D :)

Back