took her to the track (time slip inside)

Hey, this is easy.
Here's my 7 second timeslip...no mods..bone stock '90 SC

Attachments

• 7second.jpg
    7second.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 360
Can't argue with that. It's there in black & white!
It was very big of you to sit on that for 3 months to give others a chance to perform well too, without crushing their spirits. :D

Let's see, right now...

(Users Browsing this Forum: Kurt K, jasonLmarsh, TBirdDriver, Big Cat Davo, lowflying90, tbirdsc357, NYC Russ, Aaron Pedroza, talon660, BikerSC, nomind, cstemm, ILIKEJUGZ)

Throwing us off the scent, or is Jughead someone else? Guess he's not really gone after all.

Last edited:
Bill McNeil said:
LMAO. Me too. :p
HAH!

I was on an airplane from Syracuse at the time Juggsie's posts went up yesterday, AND I still have my tickets to prove it (thank god). I don't need my *** banned here cause you fruitcakes can't give me a little more credit than this... :p

I didnt say it was you Russ, and I dont want u banned from here you keep this place amusing for us, But since people were taking guesses i guessed along wit em hehe

Jay

Last edited:
That is what I was thinking, but I don't think it is Russ so I wasn't going to bring it up.

Russ get a better story.

-Steve

I don't need my *** banned here cause you fruitcakes can't give me a little more credit than this...

Russ,

Okay, so it's not you, I take it all back (fingers crossed). Your right, this guy wasn't nearly as resourceful and entertaining as you are. BTW, everyone knows you can only get banned for impersonating another member or making death threats. Alter egos, split personalities and ghost screen names are still allowed.

David

Not for nothing, but........

Whatever happened to George O'Neil?
He used to have a nasty sense of humor sometimes! LOL!

He hasn't been around in awhile.

skip

It is Dave.

Nope, I could have done a better job too. Watch out for a hot young single girl having trouble with her SC to appear next...

That gag always brings out a bunch of leg humpers.

David

The reason I think it is you.....

ILIKEJUGZ is too polite. Not once has he had anything bad to say to anyone, no matter how bad the criticism is. (Much like Dave)

Back