took her to the track (time slip inside)

ILIKEJUGZ

Hey guys,
I took the my car to the track today. My buddies dad knows a guy that let us run there today. I didnt go 9's but we got close and we are now the fastest SC. I am finally at the top BABY!!!! Rick said we need to get some more tuning in when he gets his computer back. But it can only get better right. Time to catch up boys. Later guys.

George

Attachments

• timeslip.jpg
    timeslip.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 669
I didn't believe this when I saw it so I did some searching.

If you look here you will see the same exact time posted as Jugz's time. I didn't find the picture but it's the same time.

This is directly pasted from the forum I found it on incase the link doesn't work.

BTW wanted times?????

Here this is from a track I was at in MI last year (of course you wont belive me so maybe I'll find a place to have it scaned and post it tomorow.) and forgive for I admit to a mistake. My 1/4 run wasnt 10.99 It has been 8 months ago and I have done alot of damn runs since then, it was 10.97. (go ahead and call BS on that too but I'l post it tomorw and then you all can eat yor wrods.)

RT .479
60 Ft 1.782
330 Ft 4.670
1/8 ET 7.059
1/8 MPH 103.227
990 ft 9.101
1/4 ET 10.97
1/4 MPH 123.936

Do the math and you will see that it is true.

wow

Hey guys,
THat is sooo weird, huh? Whats the ods of that happening. LOL. I sent my e-mail to the head guy of the site. I am hoping to have my name at the top of the list by this evening. Later guys.

George

A few more minutes of searching brought up the whole timeslip at a motorcycle site

See attached image

Attachments

• timeslip.jpg
    timeslip.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 612
hey jugz, if you are for real, which i highly doubt, why don't you show us some pics of your car and a list of mods? oh wait, you don't have a digital camera? oh, and no scanner? film developing places will put your pics on CD.

he is getting exactly what he wants.....all of us to get pissed. No one is taking him seriously, so dont worry about it.

hadnt really noticed but the clown hasnt been around at all has he, very Clarke Kent like of him. Clown is a itellegent person so it had to be kinda hard to act that stupid.

What kind of idiot would STEAL a time slip from another site and try and make it as his own? Jugz would. What an a$$hole. I hope the next time a fellow SCer sees you, he beats the crap out of you. You deserve it! Nothin but a crap talker. You should be banned from the board.

Im with Dave.... If you take a look at Russ' icon on the TBU its very similar to the one the JUGZ is using here. It is a joke but its startin to get old.

Jay

This guy feeds off of what you say, no comment and he goes away. If its for real he will show up at one of the meets next year and we can all eat crow but thats not likely since we all own birds.

Back