Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: 1992 SC vs 1992 SHO

as old as this post is I have to say this...

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedv6
    a SHO looks way more sporty then a Tbird sorry.. but of course this is a tbird forum. And every SHO around here would rape any Tbird around here also. Ya some people get shos and just drive them around because they get way better gas millage then regular taurus's. Overall at any speed from a dead stop from a roll any speed a taurus sho will eat a supercoupe weather its a 5 speed or not. You might be a few inches in front of a sho for a sec but after 2nd gear its all over. There just too heavy man. What is the top speed of a Thunderbird anyway 120 or something wow the sho smokes it there too. And the motor looks way better to boot

120? Try 150, better yet, try 150 in a Taurus..... ha aha shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedv6
    a SHO looks way more sporty then a Tbird sorry.. but of course this is a tbird forum. And every SHO around here would rape any Tbird around here also.
    Guess that depends on what your definition of sporty is.. if sporty to you means 4 doors and a stubby hood, then thats what you should buy. When I had the choice back in 1990, there was no decision to be made, the SuperCoupe was hands down wayyyy nicer to look at. 14 years later, guess what... Ford hasn't produced a better idea for a mid sized sedan.

Why was this dug up after it finally died?
    Scott Long
    1992 SC 5-speed
    Black on black leather, lowered, 18x9 Chrome Saleens...

I thought it was gone and forgotten too. And decided upon in favor of the SC

David

thats funny dude. the sho is sporty, i will give u props on the engine, i mean yamaha, come on. Man, thats just funny dude. I think somebody needs to have his *** handed to him. I dont care if my car is a fatty, i like to think of my car as a fat boy running after a cheeseburger. Anf you know how fast they run. I think if you drive a taurus, any taurus, u got issues, its a old persons car. Low budget car. My SC is 100% pure AMERICAN STEEL

I dont know whats more embarrasing, driving a taurus, or driving my dads beat up chevy. I will prefer the CHEVY.

somebody should lock up this thread.

I know this is childish but.......

......bet my bird will run your taurus off the road......
    beeatch. JJ

Yea, um...hmmm

I would like to say something nice about the Ford Taurus...but I just can't. There's nothing I can think of that really stands out about it...

1) Four doors...blecch..I have owned zero four door cars (excepting parts cars)

2) Taurus styling...can I even call it styling, I mean...eww, it's got that ambiguous look to it, like a Maxima or a Camry....

3) Decently potent engine...but it's a Yamaha? You want a fast Yamaha, buy a crotch rocket.

4) What kind of name is Taurus? Sounds like bull to me...(har har har)

5) Front wheel drive?

6) And finally, get yourself an SHO and an SC of the same year, with the same Ford Paint color and park them next to each other, with identical twins dudes, one in each car...and see who gets himself a carload of sweet honies first, I am betting on the SC

Both lose...

..to Administrator!

A five month old thread that should have died a long time ago, resurrected by someone that has one post! We don't need this here!