Head Count for Chatt. Meet

D

Dan Lineback

Head Count for Chatt. Meet

Trying to get a rough idea of how many of y'all are gonna be coming to the Chattanooga meet (Dec 30) As far as I know, I will be coming.

Unless something just randomly comes up.....

Im in, but probably coming up in the Honda again. :(
JLP

Re: Unless something just randomly comes up.....

i'll be there, unless the weather is real bad...

has anyone found out what time, and what place in Chattanooga this meet will take place?

Its a weather call - BTW Jason you OK?

Hey guys,

Chattanooga is still the place but unless the temps warm up by some 20 degrees from what they are right now we going to have to scrub it. I mean its been snowing down here in Columbus, GA and folks are going sideways on frozen bridges. Can't imagine having much fun on icy roads. No smoke shows on ice...I've tried.

I am in for the 30th, but we need to make a weather call around the 28th.

BTW, Jason...you can come out of your basement now. That F4 twister really hurt some people in your town. Always sad to see that. Everything okay with you? Let us know.

Colonel Glenn

P.S. Who knows Chatta good enough to serve as Recon Scout and tell us were we should meet there?

Cant Make It BUT::

Rock City in Chatanooga is a cool place to meet
Its way high up with the greatest view of the area and its where three states meet. Good places to eat there.

Sorry I cant make it, going to NY for christmas to be with relatives and wont be back till Jan. 2

See ya next year

Chattanooga Scout....

reporting for duty SIR!!!! Well since I live in Chattanooga (actually East Ridge, which is a subcity) I have been kind of already looking. Have an old Sam's parking lot that we could meet and do a little smoke show. It's off a main road, but up on a little hill with some blockage in the front. I would guess not many people even look towards in anymore. The temps here have been around 30's-40's with lows around teens. Chattanooga itself has not had a major snow fall yet. Last 2 were gone by the afternoon. Let me know if you guys want to do more then just smoke and show. There is this great little restaurant down in Ellijay Georgia. Plus its a nice twisty back road to it. They have the best dessert.... ;) :evil:

just email me at sprcoupe@bellsouth.net for any ideals

Weather call????

I just been through a frickin F4 tornado!! A little chilly weather aint gonna bother me!! But seriously that tornado really put a beating on our town. Luckily I was on the other side of town so it missed me. Unfortunately it killed 11 and injured dozens more. Six of those killed were in one trailer park. If you want to see this tornado ABC 33/40 (Station out of Birmingham) has put a collection of videos on there website. Pretty wild stuff. Here is the address.
www.abc3340.com/weather.shtml

Jason

Re: Weather call????

You count me in also if the weather holds and I get over this damn bronchitis I've had for the last month. Just let me know where. I wonder if it's possible to rent that drag strip on I-75 there by the Eastridge exit for an afternoon? I can find places in Chattanooga but don't that much about the city and what's available. Don't particularly want to get afoul of the law, though.

Back