over steer???

sc4u2c

hi guys got a problem with my sc..while driving either on local or highway my car pulls to the left and to the right, sometimes i have to fight to keep the car straight. the car has been aligned by two different shops rack has been changed 14mts ago and upper balljoints has been changed, had different set of tires put on but same problem.. need help....thanks
neil..

Neil, are you still running stock sized tires and wheels, or have you installed wider ones ?

Often, with wider and / or lower profile tires, you will experience a problem with the car pulling around with the crown of the road. This is because the shorter sidewalls and wider tread will not conform to the irregularities in the road surface like a taller profile, narrower tire will. Is this what you're feeling ? Give us some more detail. :)

cheers
Ed Nicholson
SCCoO

hey ed i do have aftermarket rims, i did put the stock wheels back and had the same problem...
neil

had it checked its good , i'm thinking that the rack is going bad cause since i had it changed my steering is kinda hard, i do have power steering but at times its okay and then its hard...and i also had the pump chanded also..
neil..

Back