Wisconsin

On behalf of the Iowa "Gang" ...........

You are always welcomr to come and hang out with Us!!!!!

We get alll the way to the river once in a while!!!!!

MP94SC said:
Sounds good, I'm located in La Crosse. Let me know when you meet. Thanks, Jon

Jon,
Keep an eye on the IOWA SC board. I post everything there. It is also on our website at www.sccoia.org

If you drop me an email, I'll ad you to the emailing list!!!!

you guys are all also welcome to join up with us!

www.midwestthundercats.com...

Got a few guys from the wisconsin area (seems to be pretty sparse up there as well), majority of our members are in the Minneapolis, MN area and spread as far as ~Duluth MN, Fargo, ND, and have managed to steal a couple IA guys for some meets :)

Going to have a lot planned for the 2004 season, so stop by and check it out. If you like it, pull up a chair and stay a while.

-jw

BTW, Jon....There is one of our guys in LaCrosse as well, 96 Sport with a PI converstion. Great guy.

Hey neighbor!

Hey, I'm over here in Sparta. I'm currently with the Midwestthundercats and unofficially with TCCoA as well. If I had seen this sooner, I would've invited you to our BBQ in St Paul last weekend. We were also at the Car Craft Nationals at the state fairgrounds last weekend. We have another member just north of you around Holmen (BBS name Screwloose) although we haven't heard from him in a while.

Well im always interested in meets in the area I'm in green bay so if i have to drive to meet with you guys thats not a problem.

Also anyone in the green bay area.

birdofprey said:
Well im always interested in meets in the area I'm in green bay so if i have to drive to meet with you guys thats not a problem.

Also anyone in the green bay area.

I'm in Appleton, TC88 is from Neenah.

Back