Thread: George or Duffy, Please post payment e-mail

George or Duffy, Please post payment e-mail

Please post payment e-mail for club members. I have submitted my membership again and somehow, paypal screwed up my payment to you guys.

I think this will also help others get their payments in to the club.

Don

If you look at the ad in the upper right hand corner of your screen, you can click a link that takes you to a page where you can join.

Originally posted by JJanney
    If you look at the ad in the upper right hand corner of your screen, you can click a link that takes you to a page where you can join.
    Yes but I havent found an address to send the check to, I'm not using paypal. I would like to know where to send the check. If George would PM me that info I'll get the check in, I can understand not posting your address on the internet.

Join Information

Everything you need is on the Join page from the main site:

http://www.sccoa.com/join.php

Please fill out the online form completely. Once you click the submit button at the bottom, the next screen will have all the information about payments either through PayPal or regular mail.

If you still have questions or issues you can always contact me directly at my email address in my sig.

Ohhhh......OK Thanks George.

Payment sent and in your hands

Thanks for the info. Last time I filled everything out and paid it and it just did not go through.

At least this time it did.

Thanks,

Don