Donald Yavicoli B.K.A. MysticGohan51

jc91sc

Paid this guy for a Trans-Go Shift kit and Tranny rebuild kit almost TWO months ago, he assured me that after he moved that it would be sent out...THAT WAS A MONTH AGO. I've sent him numerous emails and PMs which he's recieved AND read *obviously he forgot about pm tracking* .... Look at all the messages I've sent that he's read with no responces.
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/private2.php?s=&daysprune=1000

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY.

He sold the same kits that I paid for to another person before he accepted my payment.

IF ANYONE has any info how I can get my money back from this this scammer...let me know. I've tried to contact the authorities in Buffalo, NY and get his info from 411...he's covered his tracks pretty well.

you should probably let everyone know that you received the trans go shift kit in perfect condition. im lucky someone put my name on yahoo and found this otherwise i had no idea it was here.... So yes you can say you received it!!!!

Yes I did finally receive the kits. I didn't even know this had been posted. I apologize for you having to see this post through another source, but you must admit things were a bit shady after quite a few weeks had passed and there was no word one way or the other.

Back