SC of the Month, on SCCoA page

SWEET!

nov2003cover.jpg

Gary's car is "Awesome"

That is one beautiful shot off the line!
That car is Quick & Fast that Gary can drive the wheels off that beast 11 second performance is "Awesome"

Nice driving job Gary :)

That is just one bad azz picture of a bad azz car!!!! Makes me proud of our cars all over again !

Jeff

it was even better seeing it in person :)

yea, that was probably a pic from one of the 11 sec runs,and yes, that's with a 5-speed :)

damn , i love nice red sc's ......of couse i may be a bit biased.

Makes you feel good to know that sc's are just going faster and faster and faster. I can't wait to be at the same level as some of these guys. Its gunna take alotta time , alotta money:D , and alooooooot of learning.

Keep it up guys:) :D

Gary took me for a ride in that thing last night after we all got back from maple grove.

I can't even tell you how scary it is to ride in. When i got out of the car everyone was laughing at my "just saw a ghost" look.

Thanks for the nice replys.

That picture was taken at the all Fords at E-town a couple of weeks ago. Not sure if it was one of the 11sec run but they were all close that day. I made 6 runs and my 60 foot times were 1.62- 1.68 all day.

Gary

Drag racing an SC that is that fast is a lot of fun. Thing is you are ALWAYS the only one there running a car like that. Even the track announcers have things to say about the car. Not to mention the car is quiet along with being quick. Only thing you really hear is the blower. :D

Back