I Just wanted to be more active in the club

victor malvar

Hello Every one, I have been a Member of the Sccoa for sometime now, I have not been very involved in the club. Greg Roll told me about the central Florida cub!I am Involved with Sc's and would like to help any other members with whatever I can help them with.I would also like to meet some of the Florida club members. Greg or (Gregthespy) Has helped me get here. I am not too familiar with these forums. The SCguys have been asking me to send some pictures of some of our Super coupes, but I have not done this yet. I will get some pictures and send them to both chapter of clubs. I sell on ebay Sc parts New and used and try to help SC owners. Suffice to say Its time to get with it. I would like to thank all the folks that have been coming to our site on ebay. I have enjoyed your emails. I would really enjoy the meets and just going to a meeting or whatever I am able to do! Thank you for the Invitation.Its sounds like alot of fun.

Welcome Victor

I hope to get the chance to meet you sometime soon. The Silver Springs/ Ocala show is after the new year, and I plan to be there again this year, hopefully we will see you there if not sooner.

Dan H

Welcome back....

Hey Victor,
Glad to see you found your way to the Florida Chapter of the SCCoA! I'm sure you will get a warm welcome from all the guys in the area, they are a great bunch of people. Although I haven't yet been able to attend any of the meets, I have had the privilage of meeting a few of the guys in the Orlando area through passing.
Welcome to the SCCoF,
Greg Roll

Welcome Victor and enjoy our forum... If you want to send me an email with your information I'll get JJ to update our local webpage page that he hosts for us, and get you on our mass email list that I've been compiling to send updates on meets and stuff..

Just send full name, screen name, email address and any numbers you want me to use in my contact infomation including you business information to kamakazie_1@hotmail.com

Drive safe and hopefully we'll get to see you at our next get together..

RJ

Back