Where is everyone from?

Im from pluto

im from san bernardino if the U.S.A. needed an enimma they would stick it in san bernardino

am i the only sc'er that is ghetto....im from east la...yep the barrio. weid tho...i see a lot of sc's....i wonder if they know anything about them

al

AIM SHPEJavier
MSN: al35thsc@hotmail.com

1990 35th Annyversary SC Freshly Rebuilt motor, forged pistons, molly rings, milled block, Felpros all around. AOD rebuilt about 12k ago, actually more like 2k ago after i broke it under warranty :evil: , clear corners, inerior blue lights, need a paint job bad, leather and suede are ripped like a mofo. Now i need a hand brake cuz the wire broke. Flowmaster Delta 40's and waitng for a resonator.

Al -

I never see more SC's than when I am in Mexico. No kidding !

PS - I'm from Denver, and someday will drive out for a SoCal meet !

they must think it stands for "soy chingon" :lol: in my block we have 3 sc's one of the guys knows nothing about them...the other admited to getting one after he sw me do a 60 foot burnout on my old bald tires

anyway i will continue to make an attempt to reach out for more sc's here in la...are there any buisness cards anyone has made or should i just make my own and then stick them in their sc's

also....how do u become a member of sccosc???

al

FYI

San Diego

Have a CMRE Stage2

340rwhp-457rwft/lbs
JBA Racing

>WHERE IS EVERYONE FROM

What up ya'll! New member from Encinitas here representing!!! North San Diego County. Just letting everyone know im here =)

Re: >WHERE IS EVERYONE FROM

From Lemon Grove near San Diego

Where you from?

Hey Jim, Lemon Grove? That's practically my back yard. I've been seeing a bunch of SC's lately, maybe you. What colors your car, lowered, etc? And hey EWDooley, how easy is it to smog your car? CMRE Stage II, saweet! Anybody in San Diego run their SC's at the SCCA Autocross. I'm getting mine ready for next year, maybe I'll see some of you out there.

Re: Where you from?

Hey val, I have a white 89 aod with the black stripe whited out. I am over by Mount Miguel High School. I haven't tried my car at any track yet but it seems it would do well with my recently rebuilt tranny, raised outlet, exhuast mods, k&n, no air silencer.

Where you at?

Hey Jim, I know exactly where you are. I'm up the hill right off of Skyline, next door to Morse High School. I have a lowered white 91 aod. My head gaskets blew earlier this year, so...got the heads done right, bigger tb, Mac intake, bigger MAF, custom exhaust, grinded cam. Too bad I didn't have enough $$$ for the bottom end, brakes were jacked too so I had to take care of those first. I'm thinking of getting a Lentech early next year depneds on how many gifts I have to buy this X-Mas. Maybe I'll see you around, been scaring all the ricers lately.

Back