Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eating crow

hwycoper Guest

Eating crow

I just want to apologize for my poor attitude this past A.M. I don't normally get fired up over some one's comments. I misinterpreted the statement which resulted in a few harsh words. I did not come over to your board to start trouble. I visit to your board to chat and have a little fun, nothing more. for now on I'll be a good boy.

Mark

P.S. Crow tastes like chicken

RonzSC Guest

I am replying as no one else has replied to you.
    We are a thick skinned group here, we dish it out and we can take a ribbing as well.
    You can rest assured that no one would intentionally try to hurt anyone else here. The folks in this club are "For Real". PYT is an honest, bright and congenial person that is well-respected and care for in this chapter. I say that because I know that once you meet her you will continue to feel like we do toward her.

It takes a big man to apologize like you have Mark...good job bro. You seem like you can take a ribbing also and fit in nicely with our group.
    Don't sweat the small stuff, everything is cool.

al35thsc Guest

mmm

ditto ron,

and to add a little more, if and when we do have a rpoblem with one another, we are mature enough not to sayanything ON the board and settle it with PHONE CALLS or EMAILS!

al

TBKHomeworld Guest

Re: mmm

Al, your so full of crap...insulting me for being Native American!! KISS MY INDIAN BUTT!

If you have a problem, call me at 1-800-eat-~~~~~

al35thsc Guest

native american?!

the only thing native about u is ur primitive behavior on the boards....SAVAGE!!! :lol: give me a call, ur sister has the number (ok, dont take that one to ofense, i dont even know if u HAVE a sister)

al

scsmackdown Guest

You did know??????????

Hi Guys,

You did know that Mark is a full blooded Blackfoot Indian and we live on the reservation up here in Northern, CA.

Sue

mannysc Guest

Re: You did know??????????

cool I love native americans,,,come on down , im quechan pronounced kwech hahn or navajo to the laymen ,,,is it ok I scalp jim demmit????? huh can I can I ????

TBKHomeworld Guest

The reason I said that was because I'm 1/16th Cherokee! :-)

btw--I don't have a sister...sorry.

scsmackdown Guest

Gotcha!!! I was just kidding!!!

Guys,

I was just kidding!!! Mark is Blackfoot and Cherokee and I am Choctaw and Cherokee but we do not live on the reservation or get any of the perks. I am so white that I would have to pay somebody to believe that I was Indian. Mark on the other hand has a perpetual tan!! Lucky Dog!!

TBK you must have some relative from OKLAHOMA!!!! My dad's family is off the reservation in Oklahoma and boy are they the wild bunch!!! Armed and dangerous!!!

Take care,

Sue

mannysc Guest

thats ok alex dont want your sister he likes men in drag ..lol damn there are alot of us indians around here..my ex was black foot and irish always on the war path,,,alex let up on the indian jokes or I wont buy you anymore happy meals kid.. yeah the california kid thats my new name for you ,,,

scsmackdown Guest

Actually I find you Socal guys quite entertaining!!

I have to admit that I enjoy looking at your posts you guys are pretty funny!! Do not stop the jokes because of me. When you come from a family of Okies and Texans you better get used to allot of bull_hit!! So there is not allot that I have not heard (whether I wanted to or not)

After along day of horses and my darling 3 year old a little entertainment is needed!!

Take care,

Sue

TBKHomeworld Guest

Re: Actually I find you Socal guys quite entertaining!!

Sue, my mom's side of the family came from Oklahoma and Texas. My dad's side comes from the Cornlands of Iowa! hehe. Althought I am releated to Daniel Boon (sp) on his side. heh.

mannysc Guest

ever notic we use this board like its a chat room?????

al35thsc Guest

somewhat a chatroom, but the real chatroom from sccoa sucks...anyway about the indian jokes....

lets see how much indian i have in me...geez im mexican right, if i remember correctly there was over 500 tribes living in mexico before the spanish invasion...and how did u get mexicans in the first palce? umm indians, spanish (from the invasion), german(from their invasion), french(from their invasion), some italian migrants, some irish(from the potato blight), some asian (now due to cheap labor in mex)....damn is there anyone who hasnt invaded mexico so if u ever see me making fun of indians...pick up a picture of Moctezuma or Cuauhctemoc from the internet, look at it and then a picture of me, and tell me am I REALLY ofending you...:lol:

al

california kid??? i think not! keep trying manny, maybe happymeal lover sounds better

RonzSC Guest

Well Al, this indian thing cracks me up.
    It is weird that you bring up the issue of looking at you and KNOWING that you are of indian ancestry. I said to myself...man, that guy looks like the Aztec warrior in that painting of the guy holding that girl that drank that poison.
    Then I realized I was looking in a mirror....just kidding Al.
    You are the Aztec Warrior!!!!