Orlando micro-meet on 11/8 ?

SuperChicken89

This is an open invitation to all Orlando area SCer's to get together on Saturday evening. The Mid-Florida Mustang Club has their monthly cruise-in at Casselberry Commons Shopping Center (436 and Howell Branch Road) this coming weekend. Back in June after our SCCoF meet at Blanchard Park several us spent out evening here and had a good time. I have attended this cruise-in on many occasions with the SC as well as the Cobra and have always had fun. The cars and people usually start to show up there around 6:00 and it is over about 9:30 after the 50/50 drawing. There seems to be a growing number of Orlando based SC's. Lets get together and meet each other.

Bryan

I will be in Castleburry for the GRE's on the 8th. Maybe I can meet up with you guys a lil before the meet. I don't know if I have to work or anything else that night.
I live in melbourne, so orlando is a bit of a drive for small stuff.
Keep me posted on details.
-John

Actually, that's a good point, Dan. The NSB classic car show is that day. Either would be a decent place to check out.

Too bad you cannot make it for Friday or Sunday. I have to work Saturday, but I have the rest of the weekend off. Sorry!

Sorry to hear you can't make it JJ.

Well I looks like it will be just Richard and myself. I was hoping it would be more. Maybe next time.

Bryan

What ever happened to Big and Blown, I haven't seen him on here at all lately, that would be a good one for him too!! As it stands here now Bryan Joyce and I will be there after we go visit with the new grandbaby saturday morning...

RJ

Richard you're correct. It would be very close to home for Big and Blown. And we haven't heard from Mike and Flip.

Bryan

Yea, I would like to go. But booked up this weekend. Not sure if Mike's going to go, I think he has something going this weekend also. Try and catch up next time.
Flip:)

Flip.... glad to see you checked in but sorry to hear you can't go. Well there is always next month. I wanted to check out your Cervinis Ram-Air Hood a little closer. I'm planning on picking one up in 2 weeks from Crevini in NJ. I have to make a business trip up to Maryland and will be bringing a company truck back to Fl so what better time to pick one up. I may even offer to pick up one for another club member.

Bryan

Hey Bryan, sorry I didn't make it out there tonight.. We found out late last night that one of Joyce's nieces in GA was hit by a car on tuesday.. She was only 12, she was crossing the road behind her house, right in front of the house.. She had massive head injuries and didn't make it through the night. When Joyce got home from her conference Friday night she got the word and decided we were going to the funeral today.. We left the house at 6 this morning and didn't get in till 5:30 tonight, the car was filthy and I was spent after driving 350+ miles already today, I fell asleep across the bed and just got up.. Was a really tough experience for Joyce and I, she hadn't gotten to see the youngen for a couple of years since they moved up north. It just ain't fair, parents shouldn't have to bury thier kids, I think every cop in Kingsland / St Mary, and what ever the county is up there attended the funeral..

I wouldn't have been able to clean up and be there for the show anyway so sorry I'm going to try again for next month.. Will ya let me know when the next one is please...

See ya

RJ :( :( :(

Sorry to hear the sad news Richard, I send my heartfelt condolences to you and your family. Life's just not fair, I hope everyone's doing ok.
Greg Roll

Man rich Im sorry, thats just something that no one should have to deal with. My parents live in st marys GA whole lot O nothin up there. But hey on lighter news I hit a tree head on today and prettied up my SC real nice, check out non tech forum for details. And like I said tell the Misses that our hearts go out. :(

Back