Part # for Injector Rebuild Kits

axlr8r

I dug up a part number that I think is for the rebuild kits for the standard injectors.

Part # 274081 or 23-8146-2

This is the kit that comes with the new o-rings and pintle caps.
Can someone check this? I think it would be a good idea to take note of this as it seems we are allways running around looking for these when we are doing HG jobs.

Matt,
Thats a good idea when I did my head gaskes I had to go to an injector rebuilding place to get all the stuff I wanted the price was not bad at all the pintle caps were like $1 each and the o-rings were like.25 each. this was a lot better then CT price it was like $3 for a kit for each injector. If this is the right kit I will buy some for sure.

...And would it not be the case that this one kit would be applicable for all Ford injectors made by Bosch?! I think all the pintle caps and O-rings that I've seen were the same.

Cheers,

Sean

Sean, I thought the same when I replaced all the caps on my injectors on my 3.8 na, CTC had run out of the ones that were issued under our cars, so I had them bring out ones from another type of car and the depth and pitch of the cap was bigger, cant remeber what ford car it was from..

I know it's old but the part numbers are still good if you are looking for a seal kit.

I found these at Oreillys, Advance, ebay and amazon.

Part # 274081

Attachments

• Fuel inj seal kit 274081_1.jpg
    Fuel inj seal kit 274081_1.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Back