las vegas meet in the works for july 5-7

K

Kris Campos

i just wanted to let all of you guys know about this far enough in advance if you want to attend. we just talked about this in phoenix the past weekend. we're shooting for july 5-7 in vegas. i'm already planning on going, and mr. shelton usually attends. info about the meet should be popping up on the sccosw bbs in the next week or two.
you can get to the bbs through
www.zianet.com/sccosw

-kris

Too close to our Bakersfield meet

Maybe next year.
It will be hotter than a biscuit that time of year.
It is way to close to our Bakersfield meet and I will be either wrenching or saving my money to buy parts.

Re: Too close to our Bakersfield meet

hmmm, i missed last year when i was dealing withthe engine andtranny problems, so this year i might just show up cuz i put them in new and stuff, plus it may be cheap for me considering i have family in vegas....plus he is a tranny builder so i may just take some parts up there and have them installed for beer :evil:

al

Re: would love to go!

Vegas Baby!!! I love Vegas! I will keep checking up on the SCCoSW BBS for future info regarding it.

Thanks Kris for letting us know.

PYT =0)

Re: would love to go!

Rumor has it that I will most likely be attending this event courtesy of Mr. Sunday. I was just informed last night by Kelly. Anyone up for a beer run??? lololol

Re: Vegas here I come!!!

PYT will be there. Got the weekend off! Woohoo!

As far as the beer run goes, I prefer Jack Daniels! Hope that is okay? Will there be a shot glass waiting for me when I arrive? =0P

Vegas here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PYT =0)

Nope, no shot glasses for you, just the bottle and a straw! Gonna break you in SCCoSW style!:)
Hmmmmm who is going to help who to their room this time?

No problem--out of the bottle it is!

Regarding help to the room--I believe someone needed help last time??? Who will it be this time? hehehehe Perhaps it will be a team effort!

PYT =0)

you bunch

of drunks! hahaha j/k

**yeah yeah who's talking** LoL

Re: you bunch

hmmm, i seem to recall having to carry someone up to her room one new years eve :lol:

al

apparently

you are mistaking me for someone else jejeje j/k
shhh!

Back