josh!!!!!!!

minn95scya

Josh at tristate, who showed me that pod where the old vmm is on 94 95.You also had trac control button wired up to a button. Where did you get that pod, and how did the wiring go that button? The color of the wires? Hope to race with you in the spring. Over this winter I will be putting over $3,000 more into my car. Looking for 300hp at the rear wheels with only bolt ons.I have some more friends coming down with us next time. 2 mustangs, one that runs 12.50's and one that should low 12's high11's. A kid I work with is building a 10 second supra. He will be coming down to. So it should be fun next year!!!
I will only race tracks in Iowa for now on. So If I can't go Iowa to race, I guess I won't be racing.minn and wis tracks suck!!! Over priced!!!!!!!!!

thanks

Mark smith
95 sc auto
14.303@96.07
lic plate SC YA

Hey what's up Mark- the wires you are looking for are going to be the purple/pink stripe and the grey wires. keep in mind that you will have to keep the vmm circuit board intact. To turn the tcs on and off I use a momentary switch. Any more questions feel free to email me(unclebensriceeater@hotmail.com) or you can shoot me a pm. Good luck

mark is weak!!!!!!!!!!

here is marks car....its weak hahahahahahahhaha jk mark but for real its weak...i will smoke you.....

Last edited:
IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is my car weak keith. You put your motor back together, if you'll ever get a cam. We race in spring, then we find out WHO'S weak!!!!

Keith read my plate..... SC YA:p

hey mark

why does it say mn 13 second club, seems to me the chicken hits the 14.3 mark only hahahaha:) ohh and we will race...should be good

Back